Options

Any births from this donor? We have an 8.5 month old boy.

Comments

• Options
    Congratulations on your son! We currently have more than one, but less than five reported births for donor 5842.

I'm assuming your son is one of the reports we have. If not, please be sure to file a pregnancy report online at:

cryobank.com/Services/Post-Conception-Services/Outcome-of-Insemination/Insemination-Form.cfm

You can always contact our Parent Services Department at 866-9-CRYOBANK with any questions about reported pregnancies.

Best,

Scott
    CCB
  • Options
    Hi Scott,
    Yes, we have reported the birth. Thanks for the info!
  • Options
    Does anyone have any vials left over from this user that they are not using,that they would sell, or is there anyone out there willing to go in on reinstating a this donor together, to minimize the cost?
  • Options
    PS, i already have 1 5 months old daughter from this donor
  • Options
    Please remember that there is no guarantee the donor will be willing to be reactivated. This donor retired early from the program so there is a good chance he may not want to return. We will do our best if you decide to go that route, but posting here and on the CCB Sibling Registry and finding vials is a much easier, inexpensive, and faster way to go.

Good luck!

Scott
    CCB
  • Options
    thank you for that tip! i have already registered with the Sibling Registry. I am just waiting to be activated