Options

2nd IUI Tomorrow

I had a great cycle this month and so I am ready to have my second IUI tomorrow morning. I'm hopeful this one will stick. Wish me luck. :)

Comments

• Options
    GOOOOOOOD LUUUUUUCKKKKK!!!! My second stuck, so I am hopeful for you!!!
  • Options
    Sending many positive thoughts and wishes your way today BL!
  • Options
    The doctor said everything looked perfect and the receptionist did a spontaneous baby dance for me this morning. Hopefully that positive vibe is a good sign. Now the 2ww begins, but I am all smiles. Thanks for the well wishes!
  • Options
    What a great way to go into your 2ww :)
  • Options
    Sending lots of baby dust your way, positive thoughts.
  • Options
    Baby dust!
  • Options
    I wish you lots of luck. I'm only 2 days into my 2ww and am trying to stay very busy. I hope you have success!
  • Options
    Best of luck....
  • Options
    Well Ladies, my home test was negative this morning. My doctor doesn't do a blood test unless there are mixed results. I'm not surprised. I had no symptoms this time. Nothing. It was actually a little strange. Anyway, I have moved from disappointed to hopeful resolve to be more aggressive this next go round and get a BFP!

Sorry to hear a couple of others have had the same result as well!! I know it will happen for us, so don't despair and let's keep our chins up.

Sending positive energy to all!
  • Options
    I'm sorry BL! It sounds like you are gearing up for the next cycle but I know it's still a disappointment.

How do you plan to be more aggressive for the next cycle?

I find out the results of a killer cells test next week and have started a low dose of clomid, 25mg for days 4-7.
  • Options
    We are going to add in injectibles (I've only been using clomid and a trigger shot to this point) to try and get multiple follicles to mature at once. We are also talking about doing multi-day inseminations with this one to have a better chance of hitting my window. I'm waiting for my next cycle to start to finalize the plan with the doc, but I like that they are ready to get more aggressive after 2 "regular" attempts instead of waiting.

Good luck with your test and with this cycle Ms MaryT. I'm praying for you.
  • Options
    I am also waiting for my next cycle to begin. I was disappointed but I think I am ready for my second round of IUI. did they put you on progesterone? I was and it was really delayed my cycle. I would usually get AF between 22-25, it's now the 30th and nothing. Just symptoms of AF, that I never had before. Tww ended the same as yours, 29th.
    Good luck MsMary......
  • Options
    I was on progesterone. With my first cycle it took 5 full days after I stopped the progesterone for my cycle to start. I am on my fifth post progesterone day today and am still waiting for my cycle to start. I was told to give it two weeks and if I still haven't started to get checked for an ectopic pregnancy.