Options

Donor 14433

Any new, updated reports on donor 14433 pregnancies or numbers after thawing? Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Pregnant with this donor again.
  • Options
    Thank you qs for your response! Congratulations to you. Mind if I ask...did you do IUI? Did you purchase the IUI vial or ICI and then your clinic washed? Numbers were obviously good then? Or did it take several attempts each time? Sorry for all the questions! Thank you in advance.
  • Options
    Hey Smurfmama I actually did IVF with a ICI vial. However, if I would've done IUI I would have definitely bought a ICI vial and allow my clinic to wash it. This is actually my 2nd round of conceiving, I had loss my baby girl at 7 months in Feb, nothing genetic related.
  • Options
    Oh I'm so sorry to hear that qs. I'll be keeping you in my thoughts during this 2nd round. Why would you have still purchased the ICI vial and allowed your clinic to wash if you were doing IUI? That's what my clinic actually also recommends but then the Ca. Cryobank motility guarantee is void. So I'm torn.
  • Options
    hi Smurfmama, i just got my bfp and am waiting results from my beta this morning. I had 2 of his vials so this was my 2nd time with this donor. I've had 4 tries all together. last month after thaw my count was 10.3 million with 52% motility and this month the count was 10.4 million with 46% motility.
    hope this helps answer your questions.
  • Options
    Hi HopefulLezMom!
    Thank you so much. Congratulations on your BFP! I'm still learning all the numbers....but those seem like good numbers and motility % right? Were those ICI or IUI vials?
  • Options
    Smurfmama they were both iui.
  • Options
    Smurfmama the reason I would have used ICI vial due to the fact it would be washed once instead of twice which can loose more motility during the process. My clinic procedure is to wash no matter where it came from, so that they know the quality they inseminate is good.
  • Options
    Thanks HopefulezMom!
  • Options
    qs,

I think that is exactly why my clinic suggest ICI vials also. So after your clinic washed they were happy with the number and motility?
  • Options
    I'm using this donor also! I did 1 IUI and was unsuccessful and doing another IUI in a few days... counts were good though 66 million : )

Lets see what happens second time around..
    congrats on your pregnancy!!
  • Options
    Good luck Ismoms! I'll be using this donor in a few weeks also!
  • Options
    Hello ladies!
    Been thinking of you all and sending positive energy your way and mine. I just had my 1st IUI this week with this donor. Beta will be on the 22nd. Keeping my schedule busy and relaxed at the same time over the next couple of weeks. Any updates from you ladies? Count after thaw was almost 10 million. Also...did anyone else to a clomid and trigger shot cycle and have A LOT of bloating after the IUI along with cramps and an abdomen that was tender to the touch??
  • Options
    Hi everyone. I just used Donor 14433. After thaw, it was over 10 million. This is my 5th IUI but first time using this donor. The first 4 were unsuccessful. Wishing everyone the best.
  • Options
    Hi tryingfora3rd,

When did you have your IUI? Fingers crossed for you.
  • Options
    fingers crossed for both you ladies! i am currently 15 weeks. i got pregnant on my 2nd try with this donor (4th IUI including another donor). Keep us posted!
  • Options
    Congratulations HopefulLezMom! Hopefully I'll be able to share good news soon!
  • Options
    BFN on attempt #1. So disappointing. I was feeling really good about it. going back for some blood work in a couple of days so I can hopefully try again immediately. Fingers crossed. How is everyone else doing??
  • Options
    any updates? this donor is completely out of vials. I'm hoping for some positive updates!
  • Options
    Hi HopefulLezMom

I will be hopefully doing IUI #2 next week with this donor. And I will hopefully have success on try #2 like yourself. Were yours medicated? My RE is adding follistim along with my clomid this time. How are you feeling/doing??
  • Options
    Mine was medicated, all of mine were with Clomid and trigger. Had this one not worked we would have moved on to follistim as well. I'm doing good, 20 weeks right now halfway there, with a BOY!! good luck to you and lots of baby dust!!!
    how many vials do you have left?
  • Options
    How exciting! And thank you for the baby dust...I'll take it and then some lol. I have 3 vials. He was quite a popular donor and there aren't any others with his background and CMV neg status. so fingers and toes are crossed.
  • Options

Any updates ladies? Had a biochemical pregnancy with IUI #2. Starting my monitoring for cycle #3 now.

• Options

Hi Ladies,
    I am currently 15 weeks pregnant with this donor via IVF. Baby girl is due at the end of April. My best wishes to all of us on this journey to motherhood.

• Options

Congratulations @Mommytobe1247 awesome news!! How has the pregnancy been so far?

• Options

Hey Ladies,
    29 weeks with a baby Boy due end of Jan with 14433. Awesome new's @Mommytobe1247 I had a beautiful baby girl from 14433 in Feb but she's my angel now. I'm sorry to here about that @smurfmama. Will you continue to try?

• Options

Congratulations @QuietStorm1112 !!! And yes I will continue to try. Just started my injections tonight for IUI #3. :)

• Options

Thank you @smurfmama and @QuietStorm1112 for your kind words. And congratulations to you as well, QuietStorm! I am feeling pretty good-- though this is my first pregnancy and really have nothing to compare it to. Lots of headaches, but not much else in the way of discomfort.

I hope it's good news for you this time around, @smurfmama. :)

• Options

i hate this new bulletin board. i cant find the past threads on here. anyway @Mommytobe1247 congrats!!! I'm due on 2/4/18 with baby boy!! how exciting. do you plan on registering on the sibling registry?
    Good luck @smurfmama, hang in there. is this your last vial?

• Options

so many ladies that have been lucky and I hope that lucky baby dust flew my way! Had IUI #3 this morning. Have one more vial of 14433 (I snagged his LAST vial) so fingers crossed. So happy for you ladies @HopefulLezMom @Mommytobe1247 @QuietStorm1112