Options

Success with 11423

We got the BFP we've been hoping for! I'm so excited, but don't want to get too excited. This is our 5th IUI and 3rd BFP with no baby yet. I've miscarried twice and now my feelings are so mixed: so happy that IUI was successful and so worried about losing it again. It's so hard to focus on the positive when all that sadness wasn't very long ago. We're on the same schedule now that we had with our first BFP last year. Due date is only a couple days different, just one year later. This time around, I've got the help of clomid, prometrium, and more knowledge to keep me calm. I wish there was a way to savor every pleasant pregnant moment but fast forward to holding my own little one.

Comments

• Options
    Congratulations!! We are about to inseminate for the first time with #11423. Have all of your IUIs been with this donor? We hope we get the BFP in a few weeks! Much luck and many prayers to you!
  • Options
    Both previous BFP were from donor 11494, my 2nd choice. This is our 2nd IUI with 11423. When I saw he had viles available again, I jumped on the chance.
  • Options
    Thanks for the info. Congratulations again. Please keep us posted. We should be inseminating next week. Good luck.
  • Options
    14 weeks and all is well! I take my last dose of prometrium in 3 days :)
  • Options
    Congratulations cjohansen! We're very happy for you. We're on try No. 3. We inseminated on Thanksgiving Day. We're hoping the third time is the charm and that we have a great Tgiving story to tell for years to come. I'm curious, was your IUI natural, or were you taking medication? We have done no medication so far.

Congratulations again! We're very excited for you.
  • Options
    Hi Ladies, I hope both of you had great success with your pregnancies! I am looking to buy vials for donor 11423. I am ready to try for a sibling for my daughter and he just sold out! I am heartbroken. I would be forever grateful if either of you has some available that I could buy.
    Thank you!