Positive with 13251 (I think)

I took CBE digital 11 days after hcg trigger & 10 days after IUI. The test says pregnant! Is it too soon to trust I really am pregnant?

Comments

• I'm pretty sure yes. I think the trigger is out of your system so I would say yes!! Congrats and take one again tomorrow.
  • Well I guess it was too early to hope for a miracle. Started spotting last night, tested this am = BFN :( next month going to try to not use trigger shot. That stuff really messes with your symptoms and emotions. I felt pg the whole time and got excited. I want no trigger so if I feel pg it's from a baby! On to the next try...
  • ended up with the trigger again this time. Going to TRY to wait to test until after the TWW or even just wait for AF and not test until late. I say that, but I know already I won't be able to hold out like that :)
  • Any luck? I have a son from 13251.
  • Congratulations!! We didn't have any luck. Switched donors and still no luck with IUI. Trying to get our first IVF cycle started, but found out my wife has 4 cysts so we have to wait til next month and see how they are. Congrats again!!!
  • We have a beautiful daughter from 13251. Does anyone have stored vials from 13251?