Options

i may be in labor!

i think the time is finally coming! I'm having contractions getting strong and about 6 mins apart!Finally! I hope this is it. havent felt baby move in a day. hope hes ok. my mom said none of us moved this late. he is crammed in there. i'll probably be up this whole night i bet!

Comments

• Options
    Hope your little man is okay!! And here by now!!
  • Options
    yeah, baby time! my son didn't move much at the end- NO ROOM! i wish a happy, safe delivery to u and baby!
  • Options
    Good luck!!! We'll be thinking of you! Happy birthday baby!!
  • Options
    Oh, how exciting! I hope that you haven't updated because you're in the hospital enjoying your new little baby! We're excited to hear from you Mommy...update us when you can.

Congratulations!
  • Options
    Congrats on the contractions.. Hope all is well and you are enjoying your bundle of joy... How exciting...
  • Options
    Congrats!!! =)
    Thank you for sharing - it gives a ton of hope to those that are just starting on this journey!!

Hope all goes well!!!
  • Options
    hi everyone. thanks. I had my boy sunday morning at about 8:38. hes adorable. light hair and blue eyes. i just love him! everything is going well. he was 6lb 15oz. score 8 and 9. and no issues. we got to come home yesterday but we were kind of busy with company. hope you all are doing well.
  • Options
    maymay1985,

CONGRATULATIONS!!! You are truly blessed and I am so happy for you :) Glad everything is alright with you and your new bundle of joy. Many blessings!
  • Options
    Congratulations! It must have been so wonderful to finally meet your son! I hope your labor & childbirth went as easy as possible & you are able to have a speedy recovery enjoying your new family.
  • Options
    Congratulations! Hope you and baby are doing well
  • Options
    Congratulations maymay1985 on the birth of your baby boy! Must be very exciting time for you right now. What donor did you use?
  • Options
    thanks everyone. yes it is an exciting time for me. and i just love my son. He is adorable. I used donor 11018. Must have been a very cute guy because he helped me make a beautiful baby boy.
  • Options
    Awe! Congratulations on your little boy! I'm right behind you...being induced in 4 weeks if we've not had her by then. :)
  • Options
    And our little man's name is....
  • Options
    congrats maymay1985 - the birth of your son is an inspiration!
  • Options
    Congrats maymay!!!! Welcome, our new CCB baby boy!!!!
  • Options
    ualtigger. my baby boys name is Lars. Lars Richard Chapman. Other than being a huge metallica fan Myself and the father is part swedish and i like short easy names. Richard is my dads name. wanted to stick his name in there too.
  • Options
    maymay...I love that name! Great choice!