Options

1st IUI tomorrow!

I am having my first IUI and am getting kinda of nervous. Anyone out there going through it with me and would like to talk?

Comments

• Options
    Good luck! I had mine Aug 17 :) So we're not too far off from each other.
  • Options
    Have you already tested?
  • Options
    Melissa I just had my first IUI Aug 27 and never tried getting pregnant before. Hoping all goes well for you!
  • Options
    I have an almost 6 year old and son and now am wanting some siblings for him. The last 3 as have been so long! I can't wait to be able to test. Hope all goes well for you as well :)
  • Options
    Days
  • Options
    I had my first IUI Monday... *baby dust* to you
  • Options
    Baby dust to you as well. I am hoping for BFPs for all of us :)
  • Options
    Hello Ladies,

Sending you baby dust your way. My partner is having her IUI tomorrow and Sunday. Last Sept. we started this whole process, she got pregnant is the second try didn't hold. This is lucky #7. the last 2 times we tried at home, but i'm not sure if we thawed it correctly, haha. Anyways... I'm a nervous wreck...

Wishing you all the baby dust and cheers for June 2014 babies!
  • Options
    Good luck with your IUIs :)
  • Options
    Thanks :)!sorry about your loss! Hope the IUI's went well. Yeah my DP wanted to try at home but I just wasn't comfortable with it so we went to the Dr. :)... Sending baby dust your way!!!
  • Options
    Thank you ladies!

Keonnie, my friend did it at home and she got very lucky, pregnant the first try! we did it at home the first time with one vial and then again with 2 but I don't think we did it right. I don't know if we boiled them to much or if they were still frozen! Lol very gross though. That's why we took a nice break and vacation and we decided to do it again at the doctors. So we will see! Now it's the 2 long weeks of waiting. The good thing is that my wife is a clock work! So by the 28th we will know. Well we do the home pregnancy by the 26th.

How did it go for all you ladies?
  • Options
    Siciliaflorez

Awh..that's awesome! Yeah I was afraid we'd mess something up,lol. I had my first IUI at the Dr. And we are in our 2ww right now so fingers crossed!!
  • Options
    Keonnie,

We are too! it's the longest 2 weeks!
    Baby dust for all of us.
  • Options
    Tomorrow is my last day of my two weeks. I am so emotionally drained and am hoping for a positive. Good luck!
  • Options
    Siciliaflorez,

Awesome! I so want to test but I have a few more days to go! Yes BABY Dust all around :)!

melissa39,

Good luck today! Hope you get a BFP!
  • Options
    I took a test this morning and got a BFN :( Still waiting to see what is going to happen.

Melissa
  • Options
    I'm sorry Melissa :( give it a few more days *baby dust
  • Options
    I got my period today. It is back to the doctor to start the process again.

Melissa
  • Options
    I got a BFN too Melissa.....maybe next cycle :)
  • Options
    Keonnie- I am sorry to hear that. When are you starting your next cycle? I am day 6 so we are already in the process.