Options

Am I losing it, or could I actually be pregnant?...

Ok, here goes, had my IUI on march 2nd, for a week and a half was having lots of prego symptoms, then started bleeding, bled for 3 days. I assumed this was my period, tho is usually 5-7 days. Was more than spotting though. anyway, am now 33 days into my next "cycle", my period is always between 28 and 31 days, almost always 29. My boobs keep getting bigger am super eomtional and tired. Could be weird PMS. It's probably just wishful thinking on my part, but is it possible to be prego without it ever showing up in a home pregnancy test, have read online that it is. If so I'm freaking out thinking of all the yoga poses and other things I've been doing the last month that you aren't supposed to do when prego. Any advice? or wisdom?

Comments

• Options
    I would totally recommend going to your RE and getting a blood test. Best of luck, how exciting if you are pregnant!!!
  • Options
    GET. TO. YOUR. RE. Only a blood test will tell you for sure if you are or aren't. Hoping you ARE!! And don't freak out about what you've done... all the things our Mom's did before they knew WE were coming... your little one is going to be just fine if there!! :-)
  • Options
    Not prego, went in for blood test yesterday- negative, then aunt flow Finally came late last night. :( Guess will be waiting til June.
  • Options
    Dont get discouraged, the meds you take totally mess with your system so you really cant go by "how you feel" I always tracked my numbers and that was a tell tale sign for me. Also the meds put my period which was always 28 days to the same day each month.... the 12th so I always took a HPT on the 11 so long as you don't do a booster shot b/c that can throw off the test. Good Luck :)
  • Options
    thanks dmz, but am not on any meds, pretty sure by my symptoms I was in fact prego in march, just a chemical pregnancy. no booster shot either. By the time I made this post though no was no longer pregnant just weird pms.