Options

photos of - blood and - cmv status

Does anyone have any photos to share of any donors with negative blood type and negative cmv status? Ive tried 9 times with the same donor and need to think about switching. I have paid bbc sooo much i honestly cant bring myself to pay to search again

Comments

• Options
    Hi Tracy, would you mind if I asked what donor you have been using? I think we've communicated before and were interested in the same donor at that time. I have had 2 failed IUI's so far and am debating about trying again. Just wondering whether to switch or not. Thanks!

Stacy
  • Options
    Im just seeing this. I have switched 3 times. I used 12441 9 times and then switched for my 10th iui. I cant even remember the #. I just did ivf with # 12647! 15 weeks pregnant :)Who are you using?
  • Options
    Hi Tracy!
    I have had 2 failed IUI's with #12647. I'm seriously considering trying a 3rd time. I have no known fertility problems, but will be 38 next month. My doc said that everything looked good, so not sure why it hasn't worked. This is frustrating. So happy for you that you are finally pregnant!