Options

one vial of 11693 premium IUI at RE's office

For sale because we cannot return to CCB. Will sell half price $268 plus the cost of shipping.

Comments

• Options
    We are in Texas
  • Options
    Hi blpengland,
    we would be extremely interested..i already have my donor's vials's ready for beginning of nov. but if this first iui doesnt work i would love to purchase this vial from you. if you wouldnt mind waiting till the middle of nov. you can email me at lauraalice25@yahoo.com

thankyou
    Laura
  • Options
    have you sold this vial yet? we just finished our 2ww and beta came back neg. and bc of the price of it we are unable to try again until feb.
  • Options
    We do still have the vial in storage at our RE's office in the Houston, Texas area. I'm not sure what all is involved in getting it shipped. I can call them tomorrow and find out and find out how much the shipping is. Feel free to email where you are so that I can find out about shipping costs. lisa.moseley@lamar.edu

Thanks!
  • Options
    Nevermind on the vial. After checking with my RE's office, it is a minimum $600 shipping charge to another facility, and they will not mail to an individual. So, it would be of no savings at all for someone to purchase this vial.

Sorry guys!