Options

Frustrated / mad at myself :-(

I had finally decided on a donor to switch to (14072) only to see today that he is sold out. I am so sad and angry at myself for procrastinating. I built up so much excitement about using this donor. What are the chances that this donor will come back? When would this happen? Back to the drawing board for me. :-((

Comments

• Options
    Aww, I'm sorry :( He was one of my top choices as well--looks like a great guy. He's a newer donor so I'm sure he'll be available again. Call CCB and ask to be put on the email notification list.

Best wishes,
    Elle
  • Options
    I'm there with you... I had no idea someone would (or even COULD) buy the 35+ vials he had listed the day before! Must have been someone who got pregnant and REALLY wanted a sibling.

We got some for this month so I have one shot before moving on to our back-up. No pressure... lol

Call the cryobank though to get on the list for his next release!
  • Options

Did anyone get pregnant by this donor?

• Options

@KrystalV Yes, we have over 5 reported pregnancies for Donor 14072. We also have a private Sibling Registry for clients that have a pregnancy or child by this donor: https://cryobank.com/services/sibling-registry/

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank