Options

14343 -- 2 vials for sale

I bought more vials that I wound up needing of this donor. I'm currently pregnant using 1 of the vials and have a few that have never left CCB that I'm looking to sell. This is a great donor and he's sold out and no future vials are available. If you're interested in purchasing any vials, please let me know how to get in touch with you. My understanding is that the transfer can be done within CCB since they have never left.

Comments

• Options
    Hello, Did you or are you planning on joining the sibling registry? When are you due? I also have a baby by this donor :)
  • Options

hi,do you still have 14343?only today I find your MSG.

• Options

Hi Readyforachild,
    I'm due in a few weeks and am planning to join the sibling registry once my little one arrives. Have you already joined the sibling registry?

• Options

Help8, yes I still have 2 vials of 14343. They are in storage at CCB -- they've never left the facility. If you're interested in purchasing them, let me know how to reach you and I can check in with CCB re how to do a transfer. I've asked them before and they are able to do it within their system because the vials have never left but I would need to check in again re the exact process.

• Options

could you tell me the process to purchase ?and the price please?my Email: zhangteng12319@126.com,thank you.

• Options

LB35, Looking forward to your reply precious,my Email: zhangteng12319@126.com,thank you.

• Options

LB35,
    I really want to purchase now ,could you reply me please?

• Options

Hi Help8, sorry I didn't see your reply sooner. I will send you an email now.

• Options

Are they still available? If so, at what price

• Options

They are still available. I'd be looking to sell for the price I paid for them -- $890 each. There is also a transfer fee that CCB charges that is $330 I believe.