Options

Finally pregnant with twins from donor 13964!!

I wanted to share the wonderful news. I am pregnant with twins using donor 13964, my favorite since the beginning. After 2 losses in 2 prior IVFs, I am happy to report that this time was the charm!! We are 3 months!!! You can contact me with questions. As for you, 13964, you are more than welcome to get in touch with me whenever. I am a 46 single mom and these fraternal twins will be my first children. All thanks to you!! Baby dust for all the warrior mommies out there!! NEVER GIVE UP NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY!! NEVER!!

Comments

• Options
    Congratulations on your little bundles of joy! I can't carry twins because I had a Myomectomy in 2014. I would love to have twins and be done, lol. Take care!
  • Options
    Hello mybabygirl is there a way to contact you? Do you have any more vials?
  • Options
    Thank you so much, Sherres2!!! Mamita2bplease, unfortunately I dont have any left over vials. But I think they still have them available at the bank itself. Dont lose hope!
    Sherres2 if it was a laparoscopic myomectomy you can!! Just wait until the uterus recovers completely. I have read many success stories. The scars go away if you wait the right time. (About 3 years).
  • Options
    @sherres2,thank you for the information! You seem like a really nice person so, I created an account if you would like to connect with me privately donor13964@gmail.com. I just want you to know that your twin girls have a big brother :-). I wanted the extra vial if I decided to pursue a sibling in the near future.. Congratulations to you as well
  • Options
    To: Mybabygirl

*The above message was for you, i made a mistake and directed to the wrong person*

thank you for the information! You seem like a really nice person so, I created an account if you would like to connect with me privately donor13964@gmail.com. I just want you to know that your twin girls have a big brother :-). I wanted the extra vial if I decided to pursue a sibling in the near future.. Congratulations to you as well
  • Options
    Ladies I just received a call from Dustin at the Cryobank letting me know that there are new vials available for donor 13964. So please call him. He is a rep. If you decide to use this donor and are successful remember to use the sibling registry and let us know.
    Baby dust to all of you!!
    Mamita2bplease, what a wonderful news!! I will get in touch with you. I have been superbusy.
    Thank you and good luck :) :)
  • Options
    Ok @Mybabygirl I look fwd to hearing from you..I hope all is well with you and the girls,next month I'm celebrating his 1st birthday