Options

Donor 11894

Has anyone had any success with this donor? Any information to share, counts or anything at all would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    Hey there Shunah,
    I am 28 weeks pregnant with a lil boy from this donor! We conceived on our 2nd try unmedicated. We will try again with this donor once I get the OK from my DR. I dont have any counts on this donor but my DR. was really impressed. As far as any other info on this donor i know he is a retired donor and no longer in the program, so whatever vials are left are it. I wish you luck in your journey...please let me know if you have any questions!

Jess
  • Options
    I am soo excited for you! We are planning our first IUI in October. Are you sure that he is retired because usually when you click on a donor profile it will have the little message that pops up, but that doesn't happen when I click on his?
  • Options
    Yes he is retired so whatever remaining vials are the only one left unless there are some in quarantine. This was a question I asked as soon as I got a positive HPT because we want full siblings for our son. Good Luck to you in Oct. our LO should be here the early part of Oct!
  • Options
    I dont want you to think I am trying to change your mind about this donor, just trying to be helpful. Also I havent found anyone else using this donor.
  • Options
    I hope that we will be as lucky as you and get PG very soon. I didn't realize that he was retired so I am grateful that you replied. I have gone ahead and purchased my vials because I just know he is perfect! I hope that you have a very healthy baby!! Maybe a pic would be neat in October, but if that is too much to ask I understand.
  • Options
    My wife and I also used this donor and she got pregnant in April. Due to chromosomal abnormalities, however, she had to have a medical miscarriage. But we are going to try again with this donor, even though there are not more ICI's available, just the more expensive IUI's. All the best to you Shunah, and I wish you a fast and healthy delivery, JesKin.
  • Options
    Viceroy~
    I am very sorry for you and your wife's loss. I wish you all the success in the future IUI's and a healthy pregnancy! Keep me posted!

Jess
  • Options
    Hello!

We will be doing unmedicated IUI's with this donor this month.....anyone have sperm counts for this donor? Any births or pregnancies with this donor? This will be our first month using a donor and we are really nervous!! My doc wants to do unmedicated IUI even though i wanted clomid to increase my chances but he said no because i ovulate on my own and the issue is with my hubby's sperm. on top of that he wants to do a double IUI and I hope this won't be a waste of money! any thoughts ladies or gents? Thanks, in advance!