Options

Anybody use Donor 13913?!

I'm 10 weeks pregnant tomorrow with Donor 13913. Would love to keep in touch with others using this donor or who have had success with this donor as well! Hope to hear from some of Yall =]

Sarah!

Comments

• Options
    Test
  • Options
    Hi Sarah,
    I used donor 13913 and just found out we are prego!
    Such an exciting time!
  • Options
    Yay!!! So happy for you!! Would love to keep in touch! I'm 18 weeks yesterday! =]
  • Options
    Just ordered 13913 today !! We are ao excited to hear such great results :)
  • Options
    Congrats!! Wishing you lots of luck and Baby Dust! keep posted!!! =)
  • Options
    Just used 13913 yesterday. Hoping the same results as you ladies. ?
  • Options
    hi everyone! we used 13931! i am currently 7 weeks pregnant after an unsuccessful (had a d&C at 9 weeks) pregnancy earlier this year. I wanted to wait a few more weeks to buy more vials for my wife who wants to get pregnant in a few years and now the donor is sold out!

If anyone is will to sell any extra vials we would more than appreciate it. Please let us know.
  • Options
    That was supposed to say 13913. whoops.
  • Options
    Congrats to everyone who has had success in getting preggers with donor 13913. My partner and I are trying in two weeks with this same donor. Fingers crossed. Hopefully we bought enough had no idea he was so popular!
  • Options
    How's everybody doing with this donor?! Anymore pregnancies?.. Births?.. Trying to stay in touch. I'm almost 30 weeks so things have been kind of hectic as my partner and I are getting closer to the end.

-Sarah
  • Options
    We tried twice IUI no luck yet. On the fence if I should try one more IUI before moving on to IVF. I'm older (39) which evidently is a dinosaur age in terms of fertility - hoping for success next go around. Fingers crossed
  • Options
    Hi everyone,

Been a while and just wanted to give an update. We did IUI 5 times with donor 13913 and had no luck. All of my tests have come back normal and the doctors aren't sure why it's not working. So, we've decided to try another donor. Glad there's an exchange program since we still have 6 ICI vials left of 13913. We'll either try medicated IUI 1 more time with the new donor or just go straight to IVF.

Best of luck to everyone!
  • Options
    Linpa, wow! I have had the exact same problem with this donor. Your story sounds very similar to mine. I have had 5 failed (well timed, medicated) IUIs with 13913, but I have no known fertility issues. My doctor and another doctor in the same clinic did say that his vials were "suboptimal" though. I don't know that this donor's numbers have anything to do with my lack of success, but you never know. I have two more IUI vials of 13913 that I want to hold on to for now, but I have recently exchanged my 2 ICI vials to a new donor. I haven't decided next steps yet, but most likely I will be doing IVF with the new donor. It is too bad, because I really liked 13913. Anyway, good luck to you!
  • Options
    Hi js0722,

My wife and I are so confused at this point. I have to use a CMV negative donor which limits the amount of donors and there really isn't anyone else we're over the moon about. We may just go straight to IVF with this donor. I did notice that the IUI vial counts were pretty low but the ICI were pretty high. Unfortunately the first 4 attempts were with IUI vials because that's all that was available. I randomly checked back and saw ICI was available so we swapped out what remained for ICI. This last attempt was ICI but it didn't work. This past cycle was a little on the crazy side so I think that had something to do with it too. Anyway, good luck to you too!
  • Options
    Yeah I wasn't interested in any other donors until 14256 came along. Now I'm definitely ok with making a switch!

I noticed 13913's ici vial numbers were high as well, but that would be before wash. I'm wondering what they would be after a wash. When you used the ici vial, did you just do the "turkey baster" method or did you get the vial washed at the doctor and perform an iui with it? I'm just curious about his post wash numbers.

I wouldn't be opposed to trying another iui with 13913 but I really want to see if there is additional testing I can do to find out if there is a problem we are not spotting. Otherwise I feel like I would just be throwing money away. 5 failed iui's is a lot. :(
  • Options
    So sorry to hear that ladies! Wishing you the best of luck in all that decide to do here forward!
  • Options
    Hi Js0722- our doctor washes all vials regardless of if they're IUI or ICI. So the ICI were washed by our dr and then we did the IUI in office. No turkey baster. I have to look back at my journal but I believe the IUI vials typically had a count of 10MM or lower and the ICI typically had 12MM or higher. We also do IUI two days in a row.

My wife and I decided to go straight to IVF with 13913 in either Sept or Oct. . If it doesn't work then we know it's most likely the donor and will then wait until we find our next ideal donor.
  • Options
    Hi Linpa! So I have decided on proceeding with IVF, and I am still going to use 13913. Hopefully we will both have success in the near future. I just started my cycle, and I am really excited!
  • Options
    Hi js0722,

Since our last post, we actually decided to switch donors. We were only going to if we found an ideal donor and we did! We're very excited about this one. We'll still be doing IVF though but just with the new donor.

We have an appt. tomorrow to discuss the IVF process with our doctor. I'm nervous, anxious and excited.

Hope everything is going well on your end.