Options

12 DPO.......BFP!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, girls...we did it! We tested this morning on a Clear Blue Easy Digital and got our BFP!

After ready so many posts on this board and knowing the heartache that so many of you have gone through, we are cautious because it's still so early, but we are thrilled and so thankful for this little blessing.

I placed a call to our RE to find out when we need to get our labs done...they say not until Monday...does that seem odd?

Thanks for all of your support and we'll be praying for all of you. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers too.

Misty and Carla

Comments

• Options
    Misty & Carla,

CONGRATS, CONGRATS, CONGRATS!!! On your 1st try too!

I don't know about waiting to do lab tests... My dr had me come in the same day that I called (last fall). But maybe since your 14DPIUI isn't until Friday, they want to go by that... At least you'll know that the numbers should be quite high by then.

Hoping for all the best!
    ~Kimberly
  • Options
    kimi723,

Thank you for the congratulations...yes, we were lucky...it was our first try.

Yes, I thought that they would want blood work today too...Oh, well...we'll see what the numbers are come Monday.

I'll keep you all posted!

Thanks,
    Misty and Carla
  • Options
    Congrats ladies--I'm so happy for you both--don't sweat waiting until monday--just enjoy this weekend as future mommies