Options

11937 and11290

Anyone have baby pics and long profile on 11937 and 11290. i have narrowed my choices down to two and could use any assistence. im planning my first iui soon. please email dmf070872@yahoo.com
thank you in advance and best wishes to us all in our quest to conceive!

Comments

• Options
    I have all the info. on 11937. He was 1 of my 3 picks. I chose someone else but he definitely was adorable. Let me know if you still the info.
  • Options
    Hi nbound72 - I am interested in 11937 too - would it be possible to email me the info? Email: lilym1388@gmail.com
    Thanks, and baby dust to you!

(I saw one of your posts in the other forum, and just wanted to say I did one IUI, which was a bfn, and now I have decided to go to IVF too - hope it's all going well for you)
  • Options
    Hi LilyM -

I will send you what I have for 11937. Sorry about your bfn. It's disappointing. My doctor was the one who suggested going right to IVF. As a single parent, he really understood my needs. When do you begin everything for IVF? I began everything yesterday. It's going to be a lot more involved but definitely well worth it. Let's stay in touch.
  • Options
    Hey NBound - I got the info, and emailed you back - thanks so much! Good luck with your cycle!! Definitely - feel to stay in touch. Baby dust to you!