Options

Donor 5350 IUI for sale.

I have in CCB's storage 8 IUI vials and 1 ICI vial of donor 5350. He has not been available for a long time. If you are interested let me know. I have all the background information on him. Have decided it is no longer an option to get pregnant and don't want to just throw all that money I spent away. Also, if anyone has pictures of their baby/children from 5350, I'd love to see them. I am still so curious what he would look like all grown up.

Comments

• Options
    Hi Chackbarth,
    It is sad that you choose not to get pregnant any more. I would like to know how much for those 8 IUI ?
    Wish you best in whatever decision you made.
    Hanna
  • Options
    Hi Hanna,

I believe I spent $325 for each, total $2600. I understand the expense with medication etc. and the struggle to get pregnant. I know IUI's are more expensive today. I'm thinking $2000 for the eight.

Carol
  • Options
    Thanks Carol,
    I'll get though 8 vials. However, I still want to look at his baby picture. So I'll buy the baby picture and email you very soon.
    If possible, please use my personal email - hha4@netzero.net.
    Hanna
  • Options
    Jess42257,
    I just bought his pics. If you want, give me your email, i'll send to you, so you don't have to buy it again.

Chackbarth,
    I'm Asian, so I still looking for some black hair and black eyes donor. However, the offer is so attractive, but if some one is more interesting than me, they can have those vials.

Hanna
  • Options
    Still on the market...8 IUI and 1 ICI vials of 5350. I don't check this web page too often. You can email me at crhackbarth@yahoo.com.

Thick wavy Brown/blue/5'10"/180/medium build/dimples/nice smile...

Carol
  • Options
    Sold. I'm sorry all of my vials have been sold. Good luck in your searches. Carol
  • Options
    I have 8 vials of donor 5350 for sale. Please message back if interested.