Options

Any Luck with Donor 12503

Hi I am using Donor 12503 and I am on ttc#4. Has anyone become pregnant with this donor? I know he is fairly new but he does have reported pregnancies.

Comments

• Options
    Jaailu -
    How did it turn out?

I had my 1st IUI with this donor this morning. So, I will find out on the 20th.
  • Options
    Hi shw8, I had a BFN last cycle. I have my IUI tomorrow so hopefully this time is a BFP. I will be testing on 24th. Good luck I hope it works for you this cycle. Keep me posted, happy to see someone else is using the same donor.

I am having a sperm count this time just to make sure it is good. Since this is my 5th time using him.
  • Options
    It is so nice to hear that others are having multiple IUIs without success. I'm feeling so alone. I had my 4th IUI 13 days ago. I've been having light cramps all day so I'm convinced AF is coming tomorrow. I am so frustrated, discouraged and sad. When is it going to be my turn?
    >:((

I used 12503 for the first 3 but had to switch for this last one. Good luck tomorrow jaailu!!
  • Options
    I have been using #12503 for two IUIs and no luck yet. Currently doing IVF and hoping to get lucky. Did any of you have success yet with #12503? On the website it says that this donor has pregnancies. Cross my fingers for all of us :)
  • Options
    HI Zgorzi I'm on 6DPO today i will no soon if it worked this cycle. I had a sperm count done on the donor to make sure he had good counts they where good. So just waiting for that good egg to come along. Good luck with IVF I hope it works for you the first time. I think the donor has at least 5 pregnancies so there's a chance.
  • Options
    Hi kaylababy how is it going for you this cycle? Sorry it's been so frustrating and sad It has been for me to.It will be our turn hopefully soon. Good luck!

I'm 6DPO today everything went well this cycle I had 3 follicles and did an hcg trigger shot so hopefully one of them will fertilize. I test on Christmas Eve that would be a great Christmas gift a BFP.
  • Options
    Hi Jaailu, I so hope you received your xmas present on xmas day :) For me it's waiting now until mid Jan, since they postponed the embryo transfer. I started w 15 eggs, 13 were fertilized, but over the first 3-5 days the ones that dont develop in time and move on to those usual stages, get dumped. Ended up with 4 good ones. They did test them for genetic abnormalities and one was bad. So I have 3 good frozen embryos now and yes,i hope it works at the first time...that way I have some left for a sibling :)...always try to stay positive...we all will get there eventually.
  • Options
    jaailu and zgorzi-

any luck? wish you both success- i too have had a frustrating time. 6 iuis w/12503. any word from those with a positive response?? next step for me is ivf. i had hoped things would have turned out differently by now- have to start the search for another donor at this point :(.
  • Options
    Hi kmetz,

I wanted to give you some hope with this donor. My partner and I got pregnant on the 2nd IUI and the doctor said the specimen looked great both times. Unfortunately we lost the baby at 6 weeks but wanted to tell you not to give up. We used Clomid on the 2nd cycle and inseminated a couple hours before I was going to ovulate which we could see from an ultrasound.

Good luck to all of you and hand in there! From what I've heard this donor won't be available again until June so we are having to look at another donor as well.
  • Options
    Oops, hang in there, not hand.
  • Options
    KSBaby-
    Have you had any success finding another donor? I just completed my IVF cycle - am 10days past a 3 day transfer....had 3 great grade A embabes..all 8 cells. nothing but BFNs on the HPT but have blood work soon- keeping the faith- but realisticaly not looking good.
    moving on from 12503- good luck!
  • Options
    Hi All, I've been through 8 IUIs, 6 of them with donor 12503, and 2 IUIs with donor 12736, no luck yet. They are both sold out now, but I think donor 12503 will be available in June, if not I will be looking for a new donor. Still hoping for that BFP. I decided to take a break and have hysteroscopy/laparoscopy surgery and I am sure glad I had the surgery they found a lot endometriosis and my left ovary was stuck to the pelvic wall and it had a large cyst. I hoping now that everything is cleared out and that I will be able to get pregnant from IUI, if not I will move on to IVF.

Good Luck everyone.
  • Options
    Hello kmetz and jaailu,

So I did the IVF and had my first transfer in late Jan, but it did not take. I am now on my second transfer and hope it will work this time. I have one frozen embryo left (from 12503)and am thinking of giving up after that one. I have 4 more vials of 12503 stored with CCB and will sell them back. I guess that is how once in a while 1 or 2 vials become available again. Jaailu, I am happy to hear that you 'cleaned house' and I so hope that now you will be successful having a baby. I cross my fingers! Kmetz, I cross my fingers for you that the IVF will work out for you :)
    Good luck everyone.
  • Options
    Hello kmetz and zgorzi,

I am going to try an IVF cycle this month if I produce enough follicles, I will be using donor 12503 if he has a release this month. I hope the outcome is a positive one. There will come a time if it doesn't happen for me. I will have to accept it. It's been a long journey consuming my life, but still hopeful.

Good luck to you, hoping for the BFP.

Thanks for the baby dust sent my way, zgorzi.
  • Options
    HI Zgorzi, if you are selling your vials back to CCB, for donor 12503, I would be interested in purchasing them. I hope IVF worked for you. Best of luck.
  • Options
    We used donor 12503 last month for the first time and we are pregnant. We used 3 vials in one month tho.
  • Options
    Hi BrandyRidge13, congratulations on your pregnancy, this was my favorite donor I used him for 5 iuis and no luck. Did you do 3 back to back vials in 1 iui cycle? I am thinking bout doing a back to back to iui, but not sure if it will increase my chances.
  • Options
    Hi All, it's been awhile since this post has had any responses. He is a retired donor now but has anyone had any luck with this donor? I have one vial left.
  • Options
    jaailu...i just discovered these bulletin boards! I have a beautiful 8 month old from this donor. I bought 3 vials and the first ivf wasn't successful, but the second was. I unfortunately sold back my third vial thinking I was not going to have anymore children. Now I've noticed too that he is retired and am very sad because I would love for my son to have a sibling...especially from the same donor! I noticed you have one vial left...how many tries have you had with him? Are you interested at all in selling the vial? If so, I would love to have to opportunity to purchase it from you. Dawn
  • Options
    just wanted to add to above note that if anyone would like to communicate more, here is my e-mail address: rndawn13@gmail.com
  • Options
    just wanted to add to above note that if anyone would like to communicate more, here is my e-mail address: rndawn13@gmail.com
  • Options
    Hi mdawn, I tried this donor 6 times. We moved on to another donor. Your in luck! I am willing to sell it to you. Can you list your email address and I will email you.
  • Options
    I forgot to click on the second page :) I will email you with the email address you listed.
  • Options
    I have vials of this donor if you are still looking. I'm still trying for a sibling for my son but would be willing to part with one if you are still in need.

Good Luck!

Kate
  • Options
    I have vials from Donor 12503 and would be willing to part with one of u are still looking.

Good Luck,

Kate