Options

Anyone in the 2ww?

Hi all! I had my third IUI on Saturday 4-13 and am currently in the 2ww. Anyone have symptoms? And when do you plan to test?

Comments

• Options
    I am in my 2ww wait, started yesterday. So no symptoms and not testing until end of next week. 2ww waits should go faster.. Good luck smbc.
  • Options
    In 2 ww, had IUI on 4/11. No symptoms..scared to be too hopeful. let down will be too big. Planning on testing with blood test 4/25

Good luck ladies !!
  • Options
    I'm in my 2ww also. I had my 3rd IUI on April 7. I go for bloodwork on April 22 but plan to test on Friday. Part of my really can't wait to test and the other part of me is afraid to look at the test after the 3 minutes. I have been feeling the need to go to the bathroom more often, but I am done looking at all those symptoms since its usually the meds especially the progesterone supplements that make me have the symptoms anyway. I have done good with this 2ww until yesterday. Now I'm officially going crazy. I am really hoping the 3rd time's a charm. Good luck to everyone!
  • Options
    I am also in my 2ww. My IUI was on the 12th, so I am 7 dpi. As for symptoms, I awoke one night with a case of vertigo. I also generally feel a little bloated. It is hard to say whether these are from the meds or from the hoped for pregnancy. All I can say is to keep yourself busy and try your best to remain positive. Good luck 2ww buddies!!!!
  • Options
    add me to the mix, i also am in 2ww had iui on April 13th..i try not to pay attention to symptoms as i dont know if its due to meds, feel very bloated though again could be due to meds...here's to BFP's for everyone !! :)
  • Options
    I'm currently in the 2ww too. I had my second IUI on April 12th- I go in for blood work on the 26th. So far I've been having dizzy spells, have felt constipated, and my breasts are sore. I didn't feel any of these symptoms the first time around. The first time I only felt a lot of cramps, and felt like my stomach was sore and tight.
    Good luck everyone!!! :o)
  • Options
    I really hope we get lots of BFP's this time around. I know we've been waiting together before. I got a BFP this morning. I go for bloodwork to confirm on Monday. And I hope this one sticks and no more miscarriages!!

Good luck everyone and continued prayers for all....
  • Options
    Yay Becky!! :-) That is so exciting! I'll keep you in my prayers! Lots of sticky baby dust!!
  • Options
    Becky,
    Happy for you! how exciting ! will keep you in my thoughts !
  • Options
    Congrats Becky...yay.. your knocked up.. :-)
  • Options
    congrats Becky ! :)
  • Options
    Congrats Becky. That is awesome. I hope it doesn't end in miscarriage. It sucks when it does, as I can relate and a lot of woman on this board can as well.
  • Options
    That's awesome Becky! I'm super excited for you. Here's to hoping the third time is the charm for me as well. We are already doing better than we did last month. Good luck fellow 2ww'ers!
  • Options
    Ok , the going crazy moment seems to have arrived for me. trying to stay positive and at the same time thinking of it not going to work driving me to tears. The why me question popping up. ..I know it is senseless and temporarily, blame it on the hormones right? Wish I knew somebody else locally who was going trough the same thing that i could call and go to lunch with without the usual "Oh relax, .. when the time is right, it will come, ..try this do this ..." No other choice than to try to stay strong right..shed some tears and pick myself back up..
    Thanks for allowing me to vent ladies , know I send you all lots of strength because I know how hard it can be !!
  • Options
    Did home pregnancy test this am, negative...Have blood work later on today. Does not look good ..
  • Options
    Congrats becky and fingers crossed for everyone. Wishing baby dust to you all.
  • Options
    Katrinl, I took a test this morning as well and it was a negative. Only thing is I took it early by 5 days. Not sure those 6 days early pregnancy test work or not.
  • Options
    nisedm, those 6 day early pregnancy tests are suppose to work, but not all the time. Not to give you false hopes, but I was negative on them up until day 13 of the 2ww. So you never know. Keep positive thoughts.
  • Options
    For me a negative on this round. Took pregnancy test after 2 weeks. Surprisingly handling it very well , possibly thanks to the support of a friend who made me realize it would have been an extra having a little me in the world. Somebody else made me realize how fortunate I am to be able to wake up in the morning, be able to walk, not have to ask for help to carry items out , be able to go out sailing etc. Not giving up the dream yet and yes , it was bad , hard news to get , broke my heart but trying to mend it as good as I can and trying again next month . To all you ladies:Good luck, wishing you a little you but don't forget to love the big you in the mean time because you all are strong women. heck otherwise you would not have the courage to try this ! Baby dust to all !!