Options

Pregnant with Baby #2! (Donor 5586)

It is so hard for me to believe, but we are pregnant with Baby #2 after the FIRST TRY on a NATURAL CYCLE IUI!!! I also got pregnant with my daughter (nineteen months old) on the first try, natural cycle IUI. I am only 10 DPO, but I have been taking my temperature and at 8 DPO I had an implantation dip, followed by a spike at 9 DPO, so I had to test! I took three different types of test (First Response, New Choice/Dollar Tree, and CBE Digital) just to be sure! Here's a link to my test pic:

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q312/JenLC99/DSC04167.jpg

I am cautiously optimistic because I know it is early, but I am so excited! I am going for blood work on 5/4 and then again on 5/6 to check for doubling. My EDD is 01/10/10.

Good luck to all of you who are trying!

Comments

• Options
    Congratulations. Heres to a happy healthy pregnancy and a beautiful baby! Nicole
  • Options
    mrandmrswhite: Do you recall how long after your LH surge you inseminated?
  • Options
    mlawre05, I usually first detect the start of my surge in the evening. My OPK just barely turned positive on the evening of CD 13, so I inseminated the next morning at 11:30 and the following morning at 11:30 again, on CD's 14 and 15. My temperature indicated that I ovulated on CD 15, as I got my thermal shift on CD 16, but I think I may have actually ovulated at night on CD 14, because on CD 14 my cervix was high, soft, and open, and on CD 15 my cervix was lowering and closeing; the doctor had to use an instrument to get the catheter in because the cervix was closing (didn't hurt a bit, though).

Good luck!
  • Options
    Thanks! Did you use 3 vials on both pregnancies? =0)
  • Options
    No, I used two vials with each pregnancy. My doctor's office requests that patients come in the day the surge is first detected and the following day; but, I didn't detect my surge until evening, so I went the following morning and then the day after.