Options

Please help...

I like the profile and health info of donor #11947 but am unsure of his attractiveness. Do I select a younger donor based solely on looks? It seems so shallow, for such a big decision!! Advice?

Comments

• Options
    i say you should pick according to the criteria that is most important to you. i don't think its shallow at all seeing as how this is one of the most important decisions you'd ever make.
  • Options
    If you call customer service, they will give you a rating of each donor on an "attractiveness" scale. The scale is 1-10, but for all intense purposes, they only rate from between 5-8. Five is average and from what I was told they never rate a 9 or 10. I had asked about 11947 and they rated him a 6. Of course, keep in mind that this is subjective.
  • Options
    After checking all the criteria that is offered, including the "extras", I called and asked about the 2 I was between. The supervisor I spoke with was very helpful. They have pics of them as adults and are able to tell you more about the smile, eyes, cuter...It's very helpful when you are deciding on the other half of your child.