Options

Pregnant with twins! Donor 13988!

My wife and I went for our first ultrasound yesterday. I had two IUI's, and they took on the first try! I am 7 weeks pregnant with twins!

Comments

• Options
    Congrats Hokies! My wife and I did five IUIs with 13988 but were not successful. We picked a new donor but just found out a fibroid may be part of the problem. We're getting that removed and still have five vials of 13988 so if we decide to use him again I will let you know. Also, have you listened to The Limousines? They are one of his favorite bands, and we really like them too!
  • Options
    Congratulations! I am currently 31 weeks and 2 days pregnant with a baby girl via IVF.
  • Options
    Thank you!!!! We will definitely have to listen to The Limousines!!Good luck!
  • Options
    Congratulations! My wife and I are expecting our little boy in September thanks to 13988. Please keep us updated!
  • Options
    We have two vials from donor 13988 and two from another donor. We ended up liking both and both were almost sold out. Trying for the first time this month and probably going with this donor! I would love to hear how the pregnancies are going and hear about any updates :) !!!
  • Options
    We're expecting the arrival of our little girl any day now. Good luck all!
  • Options
    Thanks all!! My pregnancy is going great! 16 weeks and 1 day today!!!:) We had the Y chromosome test done and know we have at least one boy!!! We're pretty sure the other is a girl, but will keep you posted!!! So good to hear everyone else is doing we'll!!!!
  • Options
    Hi all! I had my IUI on Friday! How is everyone doing? Is anyone part of the Facebook group cab friends?
  • Options
    that was supposed to say CCB friends
  • Options
    I'm hoping that everyone is doing well! We delivered our baby boy 6 weeks ago. Would love to hear how everyone else is doing!
  • Options
    I'm currently holding my 1 week old little girl from donor 13988 please log in to the sibling registry! Would love to be in contact with other parents!
  • Options
    I tried signing up for it. But I never heard a response back from them. Help??
  • Options
    Congratulations Baybeesgirl! I also have a baby girl thanks to donor 13988. She is exactly 2 months today. I have to look into the sibling registry.
  • Options
    Dinandnan good to hear about another blessing being born! Looks like our babies are very close in age. His birthday is 9/16. Go team Virgo!! :)

And Baybeesgirl we did get on to the registry! See ya on there!
  • Options
    I just updated the sibling registry with my email!
  • Options
    Hi everyone, I just wanted to say that I got a BFP with this donor, as well. I just put in a request to join the sibling registry so I should be on there soon!
  • Options
    Hey hokies7! Never heard anymore about your pregnancy. Would love for you to join the sibling registery! Hope all is well.
  • Options
    Hey all!!!

I have been awful at keeping up with you guys!!! Our twins, Cobyn Beckett and Dylan Marie, came three months early on 11/17/15, each weighing at 2.5 lbs. They spent 52 days in the NICU...We are happy to say that today, they are happy and healthy!! No issues from being premature, and I can't believe they will be turning 2 in just a couple of months!!! I signed up for the sibling registry today, and will connect with you all in a couple days!!!!

Hope all is well with everyone!!

Love,

Tracy, Ashley, Cobyn & Dylan <3