Options

thin lining

Has anyone else had trouble with having a thin lining or low progesterone? My RE said my lining is not as thick as he would like to see it and the progesterone level is lower than what they would like to see. I have done three cycles on chlomid 150mg and the HCG shot. This time I will be doing chlomid again along with the FSH shots and the HCG trigger shot. Does anyone know of anything I can do in terms of diet to help increase the thickness of the lining or increase prgesterone?

Comments

• Options
    I took progestrone in form of a vaginal suppository once a day.
    That was to thicken my lining cause mine was thin too. Also I changed my diet no caffine I took prenatals daily omega3 and foods high in vitamins that promote fertility. I took 3 cycles of clomid 100 on the third cycle I also did an ultrsound that showed one mature egg. That next day I did hsg shot and now I'm 17 weeks pregnate. Just to note my progestin was low for months and my fsh was depressingly low. It was an 11 when I got pregnate. They were expecting a 15+ fsh. But I still got pregnate. I hope this is helpful and hopeful.
    My good email carrieannbenson@aol.com if you have other questions.
    Oh I took estrol a form of estrogen to help support the pregnancy for 5 weeks the progestrone 10 weeks. My pregnancy has been very healthy so far I continue to get good healthy foods and no caffine.
  • Options
    Correction not hsg shot it was hcg trigger shot.
    And the ultrasound was very helpful pin pointing my ovualtion since my at home kits were not working due to the clomid.
  • Options
    My lining is thin too, but my RE said it got even thinner on the clomid, so I have to take injectables. Also get to do the lovely suppositories twice a day for the progesterone on the last half of my cycle.
  • Options
    If you take one cycle off Clomid your lining will restore itself. Try low level injectibles or a natural cycle for one month.
  • Options
    Has anyone else heard of using baby aspirin as an added treatment for thin lining? I saw that on a message board recently and thought it was an interesting concept. Crinone is the progresterone suppository my partner uses- she says it seems to be less messy than the normal ones.