Options

Success with 12028

Has anyone had any success with donor 12028? We are very interested in him, but the only thing holding us back is that he has no reported pregnancies. We are really hoping that someone out there has had a pregnancy with this donor:) Thank you!!

Comments

• Options
    12028 is now showing reported pregnancies. Is there more information around this - how many, viable?
  • Options
    I would be very interesed to hear about this as well. We will be ordering a vial from donoe 12028 tomorrow and would love to hear more info on this!
  • Options
    I am happy to say that I am currently 6 weeks pregnant with 12028:):):)
  • Options
    congrats!! so exciting :)
    happy holidays!
  • Options
    Congrats beachbaby - best of luck with your pregnancy!
  • Options
    Just wondering if anyone else has had success with this donor? And Beachbaby do you know the gender of your baby yet?
  • Options
    congrats beach baby will will be using the same donor
  • Options
    Congrats...we are also using 12028 and will have IUI this next week....YAY!!!
  • Options
    BEACHBABY!! qUESTION i'M USING donor 12028 also. Can I know the sex of your baby and after how many tries did you achieve a pregnancy??? Thank you!!
  • Options
    I had IUI on Thursday with 12028 and am now in the TWW wait, 11 more days to go and hopefully its good news :)
  • Options
    Hi Trishze!!

I'm also using donor 12028 and I'm also on the TWW wait. It's nerve recking!! just wanted to wish you good luck! May God grant us our miracle!!
  • Options
    Hey Gasquez, how is your TWW coming along?

Good luck to you also! :) :)

I am 16DPO and I got a positive with 12028, I go monday morning for bloodwork to confirm...YAY!
  • Options
    Great news for you!! I'm very happy for you! Unfortunately I was not lucky this try, I got a negative!

Best of luck to you , keep me posted and send some baby dust my way for the next time.
  • Options
    thanks everyone:) it's been a while since I have been back on these boards. Unfortunately the pregnancy was ectopic and it has been a very long and painful road. We are hoping to be able to start again in June. Congrats to trishze! That is so exciting!! 12028 has no vials available any longer! I'm really hoping that more become available soon! I'm thankful that we have 2 left though:)
  • Options
    Beachbaby

I'm so sorry to hear about the etopic pregnancy, may God be with you in these tough times and don't loose your faith!!!
  • Options
    Thank you gasquez:) We are very excited to be starting the process again. We will be doing IVF this time :)
  • Options
    Hey Ladies sorry its been so long, but I had a miscarriage with 12028 at the end of March and I was 6 weeks along. It was hard to get through but we are ready to start again in May. We are excited and hopeful :) How is everyone else? I hope all is well and lots of babies are being made :)

Anyone is more than welcome to email me at patricia_campbell_@hotmail.com.

Patricia
  • Options
    Hello Beachbaby!!

It's been a while, just to share a little of my story. I got pregnant with 12028 but unfortunately had a miscarriage 2 months ago. We are againg on this old road with lots of hopes and a little fear. Did the IVF work? Are you pregnant from donor 12028. I hope you had better luck than me. Hope to hear from you soon or anyone out there who can share information on donor 12028.
  • Options
    Hello Ladies I am so sorry for your miscarriages, looks like 12028 has a lot of early miscarriages has anybody looked into that issue? I was a long time fertility patient myself, but I have a healthy 10 month old boy now. I had 8 IUI's before moving on to IVF which worked the first time. Good luck to all of you and keep trying the reward you get is beyond words!!
  • Options
    Hi ladies:) I am surprised to see how many of us have had issues with 12028! I wonder what this means.
    cholland-did you use 12028 to conceive your son?
    My ivf, unfortulately, did not work. We will be doing another round in either September or October.
    I wonder hoe many live births there have been with this donor? I do know of a couple who are actually having their baby right now who used 12028 so that is hopeful!
  • Options
    Hi Beachbaby, no I did not use 12028 for my son we actually ended up switching banks due to the request of my DR. I still have one vial left of my donor choice, but don't know what to do with it. I wanted to give it away, but even that cost a lot to do. I think they will just end up discarding it because it has been shipped to Dr. office, but we did not use it so we sent it back. Sorry to hear that the IVF did not work. I will send baby dust your way.
    cholland
  • Options
    Hello everyone its been awhile since I have been on here. Well we took some time off, because every month I went to the RE and had my sonogram prior to IUI, cysts were always there every month, it was exhausting...ughhhh! So we took some time off and now it is November and we are trying again. Hopefully all is clear and ready to go when I start next. And yep with same donor 12028. Pray for us! :)

Patricia
  • Options
    Good luck, trishze.

I had a baby girl in June of 2011 with this donor. We are looking to get more vials when they become available because she is so perfect. I hope she can have a full blood sibbling.

I really wish you the best. The baby will be perfect!