Options

Donor 12100

Hi. Is there anyway to find out if there are any vials in storage that others have purchased from this donor (for IUI)? We have a daughter with this donor but would like to give her a sibling. Your site says there aren't any vials available and that you don't expect any to become available. However, if anyone has any in storage, that would at least mean there's a slim chance that they could sell the vials back if they don't need them. If no one has any in storage, then I know there's no chance and I need to consider another donor.

Please advise.
Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    Hi L -

Yes, we do have a couple storage accounts with vials of Donor 12100.

Unfortunately, we can't guarantee that a buyback will absolutely happen or predict when it will happen, but it is possible.

I recommend calling Client Services at 866-927-9622 and ask to be added to the notification list so that we can email you in the event that vials become available.

Please be sure to also complete a pregnancy/birth report so we can update your account. It takes only a minute or so to do it online: https://cryobank.com/Services/Post-Conception-Services/Report-Pregnancy/

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options
    Thank you Nicole! My wife gave birth to our daughter so she went ahead and completed the pregnancy/birth report to get her account updated today. We also called to be added to the notification list so that we can be emailed in the event that vials become available.
  • Options
    Thank you Nicole! My wife gave birth to our daughter so she went ahead and completed the pregnancy/birth report to get her account updated today. We also called to be added to the notification list so that we can be emailed in the event that vials become available.
  • Options
    Hi Nicole,

One other question, do you ever reach out to clients with vials in storage to ask if they would be interested in selling them back to you? We would be willing to pay for vials in advance to guarantee to CCB that we would purchase the vials if this was a possibility.

Thanks again.