Options

Looking at #s 11866 11782 11710 11667

I need some help and guidance please. I am new to this and I am doing this alone. I have endometriosis and I will turn 34 this year and with no guy in my life and my chances of having a baby going down I decided to use donor sperm. I am looking at several donors and was wondering if anyone had any insight on them. The ones I am considering are 11866 11782 11710 11667 1160 11371 11256 11103 03768 0446. Is it best to stick with one donor if the 1st try doesn't work or should I keep trying with a different donor each time? Any suggestions other than medication that may increase my chances? Since I am doing this alone money is a big factor. Thank you for your help.

Comments

• Options
    hi g0ttalveme
    i have some info on 11782. what type of info are you looking for?
    i think if you really love the donor you choose and that the donor is a great match for you then you should stick with that donor unless his counts are below adequate...
    sincerely
    bostonbaby
  • Options
    Thanks bostonbaby. By reading posts I have actually gained some insight with this process. Any information on 11782 would be appreciated. I have yet to purchase any information on any donors yet. I am still trying to narrow down donors. If you mind sharing how did you narrow down your list. I know it is personal but getting an idea on how other woman have narrowed down their list might help me consider thing I may not have thought of. Again, thank you so much for your response.