Options

To anyone how has bought the baby pictures.

To anyone how has bought the baby pictures.
How big will baby pictures be?
What is the age range of donors in their pictures?
Will have to print out the pictures or will one be mailed to me?
Can I make copies at no charge?
How soon will the pictures arrive to my address?
How good is the quality of the pictures?
Does the pictures come with the donor number with it?
Do you any samples that I can see besides the donors of the month club.

Comments

• Options
    You will be able to download the baby picture immediately after you purchase it right online. I think they vary in size and age from what I have seen. The donor number is on it and you can save it to your computer and print it up as many times as you like. My donor was probably about 4 years old in his picture. I bought another picture of a different donor who was probably about 3 or 4 too. Hope this helps!
  • Options
    My picture was 5x7 and I believe the baby was somewhere between 6 and 9 months. Yes, the picture comes right to your upon purchasing and you can download and copy. I actually did not purchase the picture until my son was 9 months old because I didn't want the picture to be the deciding factor for me. When I open the picture, I could not believe it. After months of hearing how my son looks just like me, I could not believe that he looked identical to his father. I sat for several minutes with my hand over my mouth thinking oh my God. He looks just like him.
  • Options
    I have bought several baby photos, and the ages did all vary. I saw some that were infants and a few toddlers. I ended up choosing one with a toddler picture( I really a chose him based on the profile). The picture was an aid, kind of like "Oh, this is what he looks like..."
  • Options
    I got very tied up in a particular donor (from a different bank) because of his photo as a 3-year-old or so. He looked a lot like my father's family, and I liked the idea of reinforcing that side. Even though his profile wasn't quite what I was looking for, I just couldn't get past that image. To be honest, I'm still not quite over it. I finally decided that the baby's health (there was a minor, but to me worrisome, health issue in his profile) was more important than my infatuation with an adorable photo. But it was so hard to make that choice.

So, for anyone starting the process, I think if I had to go through this again and I'm not trying to match a specific person, I'd read the essays and long profiles first, and leave looking at the photo for last--more like what smaciegracie did.