Options

Donor 02446

How many reported pregnancies have been reported for donor 02446? Will there be any look-a-likes be posted on donor 02446?

Any information provided will be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    Hi Two -

We have less than 5 reported pregnancies for 2446.

We will get his look-a-likes up ASAP. Sorry for the delay, but he just happens to be one of those good looking guys who doesn't jump out at you as looking like anyone specific. Tall, athletic build, great smile. Sort of has that Olympic athlete, all-American look.

Regards,

Scott
    CCB
  • Options
    Thanks for posting the look-a-likes! We ordered the long profile and he had 2 surgeries (discectomies) but it doesn't say why. Just wondering if there was any more info from the donor as to why he needed these 2 surgeries. Any info you have is greatly appreciated!
    Thanks!

Luvmnkytoe@aol.com
  • Options
    I'm sure it was nothing to be concerned about, but I do not have that specific information. You can contact our Genetics Department by phone or email pcallum@cryobank.com for more details.

Regards,

Scott
    CCB
  • Options
    I am looking at donor 02446 & I just wanted to answer one of your questions...
    In his audio interview he stated that the 2 surgeries resulted from a car accident and that he is fully recovered with no lingering problems.
    Hope this helps!!
  • Options
    Thanks!

Scott
    CCB
  • Options
    Thanks!
  • Options
    You're welcome!