Options

choosing vials

Hi,
We're having a vial shipped out today and we were wondering how you pick which vial is shipped? Is a vial randomly selected or is it based on when the donation was made or some other criteria? Also if more than one vial is sent are the vials selected from different donation dates?

Thank you

Comments

• Options
    Hi Blue -

Excellent question! As you may know, vials must be quarantined for at least 6 months and these vials are stored in separate tanks from vials that are available for sale. If you purchase vials and have them in a storage account, they are also kept in a designated area.

I mention this just to clarify (for anyone reading this post) that we have strict quality control processes in place and a very methodical system for storing and retrieving vials. When vials are retrieved for shipment from the appropriate location, any vial can be selected. If multiple vials are shipped, they can be from the same or different donation dates.

Please feel free to watch our short video that gives a glimpse of the process for retrieving and shipping vials.

"How Do I Know I'm Getting the Vial I Bought":
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nmF3XSjIes

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB