Options

pregnancy test

I just had my fourth IUI about a 1.5 weeks ago. This time I used clomid and the trigger shot. I am having a lot of symptoms, like nausea and stomach cramps. I don't know if these are genuine symptoms or if I am sick. I took a pregnancy test yesterday and the plus sign was very faded. I took it again and it was negative. I am still about 3 days early for testing. Do think you it is too early to test? I really hope so because this process has been really tough for me emotionally. I feel let down every time that it doesn't work.

Comments

• Options
    Hey MP,
    I dont know too much about symptoms because I dont have my BFP yet. But I just wanted to give you a hug and some encouragement. Until AF shows up there is still a chance you are Preggers. So try to stay stress free (yeah right, LOL) and do things to get your mind off the next 3 days. :)

I understand the dissappointment. I am in my second tww. And I want to test early but am afraid to see what the test says. After my first IUI when AF came, I was a bit down also. But I know this is what I truly want. And I will continue until it happens.

Know that we are all here with you and going through some stage of the same process as you. Best of luck and Babydust !!!!!
  • Options
    MP and MsM....any news? BFN on my end but am going to do the trigger shot (and femara) for my next one...
  • Options
    BFN for me too. I may change donors for the next IUI. I think I am doing one more natural cycle before I try meds.

Baby Dust to you !!
    M
  • Options
    Thank you all so much for the encouragement. It really means a lot to me. The last IUI did not work. I am really sorry that it did not work for you all either. I think I am also going to switch donors as well as use clomid, trigger shot, and use two vials (inseminate back to back). Hopefully this will work. I try again in September.

Best of luck next time. Baby dust to both of you!
  • Options
    MP,
    My fingers are crossed and I'm sending positive energy and wishes that August flys for you so that you can go back in Sept, until then rest up and take it easy...baby dust to you
  • Options
    I'm in my TWW also with my second IUI with femara and HCG shot. I decided to not do any pregnancy testing this time until well past time for my period. I drove myself crazy the first time getting very faint positives. The first IUI ultimately did not work and I wanted to be less stressed this time. The second procedure went smoothly on last thursday so now the wait is on. Personally I feel much better this time with my decision. I have my fingers crossed for everyone going through the same thing. Best wishes ladies and lots of baby dust!
  • Options
    nriley- i'm in the same boat as you, but had my IUI last Tues. NO TESTING EARLY! (not sure if that's to you, or really telling myself the same) I know i'll test next Tues, as that will be 15 days - but i for sure will not do it prior. good luck to you. I'll be thinking about you.
  • Options
    nriley and shelleykry- I'm with you. I had my IUI last Tues. and I'm going to try to be good about not testing early. I drove myself crazy with my last IUI testing too much and too early.

Is anyone having any symptoms yet?
  • Options
    Gingy and shelleykry, I think I talked myself into some symptoms last time probably because I wanted them to be true. It's going to be hard to wait. I'm 5days PIUI. I don't want to rush my life away but I would like to get started with a pregnancy. Good luck to all you ladies and keep me posted of your results!
  • Options
    I'm on 10piui and tested and it came out neg...I'm trying not to let that get me down because I know that there are still some days left but sigh this sucks. I get to test officially on saturday and then we go in for bloodwork on monday...i'm trying not to go CrAzY here but I think i'm slowly loosing it...
  • Options
    Sorry about the negative Grace. It's still early though. Hang in there! You don't have too much longer! I'm at 9 dpIUI today. Time is going by soooo slowly.
  • Options
    Still no symptoms for me and i'm 11 dpIUI. I am a little sad today - and had a little blood on the toilet paper. I've been spotting this whole month- real light - but days 5,7, and today i had real blood. I really hope i'm not getting my period right now. I usually get sad the day before. UGH. Today is killing me. I'm on vacation so I can't test for pregnancy till I get back on Monday - I promised my husband. SO - i'm dreaded going to the bathroom - hoping that AF isn't coming. I was in total positive spirits until this morn...