Options

question about availability

Hi Scott,

I have found a donor that I would really like to use, and have been added to the notification list for his next release. Are people usually able to purchase vials if they call right at 9am on the release day, or are they sometimes still not available? I'm just trying to figure out if I need to have alternatives, or if I am pretty likely to be able to get my first choice (I would want to buy at least 12 vials if that matters for your response).

Secondly, if I do decide to buy a "back up" donor, on the chance that I won't be able to get my first choice, is there any downside to doing so? It is my understanding that I can use the vial exchange option ($150) to then exchange for my first choice on his next release date. Do I have this correct?

Thanks very much!

Comments

• Options
    Hi Greta-

Please contact Carmen in our Client Services Department at 866-927-9622. She will be able to let you know the chances of getting the vials of your first choice donor and answer all your other questions.

Yes, that is how the Vial Exchange works. :-)

Good luck,

Scott
  • Options
    hello` i was just wondering if there was any vials left for donor 02486.if not,will there be any more anytime soon?
  • Options
    Hi Greta-

I'm sorry, but there are no more vials of 2486. He is completely sold out and retired from donating.

I'm sure we can help you find another equally great donor. Please feel free to contact me directly if you like.

Scott
    sbrown@cryobank.com