Options

11 DPO

Well...we've made it to 11 DPO...we're getting anxious to test, but trying to hold out another day or so.

What day did you test and recieve a BFP?

My symptoms include period like pains and creamy CM (Sorry, TMI) all of which I've had since IUI, plus, crazy dreams for the past 4 days, backache for the past 2 days, pulling in my groin area off and on, irritability (just ask DP)irratic sleep patterns...(waking at 3am)...dry eyes, sore boobs the past two days and headache off and on.

We're hoping this all leads us to a BFP!

We'll keep you posted and baby dust to all of you!

Comments

• Options
    When I got my BFP (even though it was a chemical pregnancy) it was 12 DPO. The longer you wait though the better, but i know how that goes and i couldn't wait either.

good luck to you!!!!!
  • Options
    My chemical pregnancy didn't show until 17DPIUI. I tested on day 14 & was BFN! My Hcg on day 18 was 149.
  • Options
    kimi,

oh my gosh!!!! your HCG was a 149????!!!! holy crap!!!! that's so high!!! mine was only a 13 but a digital pregnancy test still picked it up!!!
  • Options
    Yes, it was, but unfortunately the 2nd test was only 130 at 20DPIUI. I know I didn't have ANY symptoms until after day 14, and then it was only REALLY SORE breasts.

Right now, I am at 6DPIUI and no symptoms yet. I'm taking that as a good sign!