Options

??14535??

anyone using/used donor 14535? thinking about trying with him next month. any feedback? success?

Comments

• Options
    Hi L,

Did you use 14535?
  • Options
    yes i used him. how about you?
  • Options
    Hi lezzbemoms you used 14535? How did it go as I am considering this donor as well
  • Options
    Pregnant with twins
  • Options
    hello ladies, I used Donor 14535 via IVF. im now pregnant with a girl due in May.

Sending lots of babydust your way!!!!

Where are you from?

I'm from Maryland....
  • Options
    we are using this donor too! i have done 2 IUI's with this donor but no luck doing IUI number 3 in Feb. Ill keep you guys posted and please do the same! we're in California! :)
  • Options
    Im in Ga and Im pregnant with this donor
  • Options
    congrats to sk29....
    sending lots of babydust to Fran22...

it looks our babies have several siblings!

how far are you sk29?
  • Options
    Hey there, and that's right several siblings lol and Im in Ga.
  • Options
    Lezzbemoms I will be 7 weeks this Thursday. I had no idea they base it off your last cycle start date. Pretty cool :)
  • Options
    Due date is in Sept...
  • Options
    Hi guys! We're in the tww now. We had our 3rd IUI done on 3/7. Keeping our fingers crossed!! Congrats sk29!
  • Options
    Hi everyone!

I used 14535 for my IVF cycle. I've got one healthy little embryo waiting on ice for me. I meeting with my doctor on April 14th to discuss the plan for transfer.

I'll keep you posted! I'm in California
  • Options
    Hi Fran thank you... how is everything on your end?
  • Options
    Hello ladies,

I hope all is well for you all! Me on the other hand, I have been in the hospital since February due to my water breaking early. We have done so well on strict bedrest I am schedule to deliver next week.

Sending Sticky Baby Dust to all!!
  • Options
    Hello Ladies,

My wife and I are planning to purchase a vial of this donor's sperm tomorrow and reading some of these posts has me a little nervous. Can anyone provide the sperm count they received when using donor 14535???

Also CONGRATS to Lezzbemoms on your babies arriving! So happy for your family!!!
  • Options
    Hi ladies! I am pregnant after IUI #2 with donor 14535. My due date is 2/5/18 since my IUI ended up being later in my cycle.

Lusara - my first IUI I did them back to back and the vials had a count of 8mil for one & 10mil for the other.
    IUI #2 the vials had 37mil! That is the cycle I conceived. Good luck ??
  • Options
    @lusara Thank you. how are things going with you and your family? sending Sticky baby dust your way!! feel free to keep in touch lezzbemomsAtgmailDotcom
  • Options
    My fiancé and I go this Friday for our first IUI with donor 14535. We are so excited!
  • Options
    Reading these posts about this donor are so encouraging. My partner and I go in for our first IUI this month. We purchased back in April, but due to a trip to Cancun, MX, we had to wait 8 weeks for Zika test results. Will keep you posted. Sticky baby dust welcomed.

Farvel fra/Hejdå från California,

Hopeful@39
  • Options
    Hi lezzbemoms, how are the twins doing? I haven't been on here in a while. I am now at the end of my pregnancy.Im 36 weeks. My partner and I are having a boy??. Again congrats on the twins.