Options

Didn't Ovulate and Confused

Well today makes 7dpiui and I went in to have bloodwork to test my progesterone levels. Well the nurse calls and says "Well the doctor feels you didn't ovulate well enough"....WTH does that mean. Then she tells me to call back on CD1. I took this as I didn't ovulate at all. She never told me exactly what my progesterone level was, so I am not sure what to think. I have been cramping a lot since the day of the IUI and its been on the side where the follicles were. So now I am thinking that maybe the follicles turned to cyst. I just had surgery back in April to remove a cyst. I'm LOST and CONFUSED...I knew the odds were against us since this was just my 1st IUI but you know we all pray for a miracle.

But what do you gals think?

Comments

• Options
    I am in a similar boat and feel for you! I took 50mg dose of Clomid two months ago to make sure it would work without actually inseminating and it did. My progesterone was 8.9 so she increased me to 100mg to try to increase it the next cycle. I took it and we inseminated at home via ICI and then I had the day 21 prog. test. I was very frustrated to find out I didn't ovulate last month. The advice was just to try taking Clomid again and do another progesterone test and see what happens. So we are trying to have faith and will inseminate again next weekend. We are going to try two inseminations - not sure how far apart, 12-24 hrs - to increase our odds. That is assuming I even ovulate. I can't figure why I would one month and not the next. I have just been given possible diagnosis of mild PCOS (so vague!). I really hope this works. I know exactly what you mean about praying for a miracle! Best of luck to you!