3rd times the charm, hopefully!!!

Hi everyone. I am Kayla and my wife's name is Stephanie. After our first failed attempt at IUI we've decided to keep our fertility issues to ourselves and not share with our family and friends but was wondering if any of you feel like sharing your stories or information with us.

I had a HSG test back in March and it showed that the tube on my right side could be blocked. Since then we had one failed IUI while taking Femara 5.0 on days 5-9 of my cycle, one IUI that was cancelled because I had a 22mm follicle on my right side on day 10 after my period, and we just had to cancel our 3rd IUI cycle because I had a 25mm and a 18mm follicle on the right side which is the blocked tube. I took Femara 7.5 this time and my body reacted much better, the follicles just weren't on the correct side. My lining was at 8.7 before I ovulated.

For some reason my right ovary is being dominant which is very frustrating. Our team of doctors and nurses suggested that the next cycle we should lower the Femara back to 5.0 and add the Gonal F injections 450 IU for 5 days. We are doing this in hopes that my left ovary will catch up and produce the bigger follicles so we don't have to cancel again. Our next cycle should begin in a couple weeks.

We are curious to find out if any of you have used Femara or Clomid along with the Gonal F injections??

Look forward to hearing from you!!!

K and S