Options

I have had 1 failed IUI with this donor and have 2 other attempts however, he is no longer available. Is there any way of knowing if he will become available in the future?
Also, can you tell me how many pregnancies for this donor? Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    Hi mrsmo,
    I was told that he would be available again hopefully in October. I was only able to buy 1 vial at the time.
  • Options
    Hi -

We are waiting on an overdue blood draw from this donor. We hope to have vials available in mid to late October.

Please take notice that their are multiple clients already waiting on this donor. It is very important to purchase as many vials as you might need when they are available -- ESPECIALLY if you are thinking about having more than one child.

Remember, you can store them for free with our Family Today program and always sell back any unused vials once your family is complete.

Lastly, be sure to call Client Services at 866-927-9622 to be added to the notification list so we can let you know prior to the public release of any vials that become available.

Regards,

Scott
    CCB
  • Options
    Could you please let me and mrsmo know how many births the donor has had. I know that the donor has pregnancies from his profile. Thank you for the information.
  • Options
    Sure. More than 5 pregnancies and no births reported as of yet.

Regards,

Scott
    CCB