Options

TTC with donor 14160

Hello!

My partner and I are TTC with donor 14160. Curious if anyone else is also trying or has been successful with this dnor? :)
Be well!

Comments

• Options
    I am about to do an IUI with donor 14160. Did you get pregnant?
  • Options
    I was successful with 14160 on the first round of IUI.
  • Options

Hi there! My wife and I also used this donor and we welcomed our son on October 22nd :) please keep us posted on your pregnancies/births!

• Options

Re: donor 14160. I delivered a healthy baby boy on November 15, 2017. He weighed in at 7.23 pounds. He is gorgeous and perfect.

• Options

@SweetCherry congratulations!!! That’s so awesome!!! Our boys are less than a month apart!! Please feel free to email me or register on the sibling registry! I would love to see if they have any physical similarities :)

• Options

We used donor 14160 and are expecting our little one any day now! My due date was two days ago. Would love to connect with you both.

• Options

Hello! I had a child using 14160 in Dec 2018, now am trying to get pregnant again but he is out of vials. Wondering if anyone is holding any of his vials... would be nice to have the sibling with the same donor! Thanks.

• Options

Hi all!

We were successful on third round of IUI with Donor 14160. He’s nearly 2 and beautiful inside and out. We actually purchased 3 more vials and are currently in the TWW. Desperate for a sibling! We were told they were his last vials. 🙏🏼