Any success with 12635

I know that he has had over 5 pregnancies, I just wonder if they were first time IUI or not. I'm getting nervous my partner and I are getting ready for our first IUI in a couple weeks and I hope it works the first time. I have no fertility issues and my Dr. did not suggest any meds, she told me that I should have no issue conceiving naturally--well as natually as possible, so I hope she's right!!!

Comments

• Hi jayash
    I just had Iui with this do no on June 14 and im now prego .. so good luck . It was my first iui .
  • OMGOODNESS!!!! Congrats to you! Looks like I'll be having my first one Thursday if my ovaries say the same lol. May I ask if you went all natural or not? That's awesome news! Congrats again CoachTW!
  • Thank you. And they gave small dosage of meds just because all my tests were normal but It worked . Good luck and hope we can have sibling kids ;) ..keep me posted
  • You're welcome, they didn't give me anything at all, but said everything looked great! I hope so! I will send keep you posted!!!
  • Keep not send lol
  • Hello!

I too am trying with this donor. First time at home insemination no success. I am currently in the tww from my iui last week.

jayash best of luck to you!
    coachtw congratulations!!!

That gives me hope.
  • Thank you and good luck to you reproduce ;)
  • Sorry auto correct good luck rrtwofive ;)
  • Reproduce isn't a bad idea for these purposes! lol.
  • Hi CoachTW ! I recently got my bfp for this donor as well. Would love to keep in touch. Feel free to email me at rrtwofive@gmail.com

Jayash you already know I am keeping my fingers crossed for you!
  • Hi did Jayash or retwofivw have success?