Options

How big will baby pictures be?

How big will baby pictures be? What is the age range of donors in their pictures? Will have to print out the pictures or will one be mailed to me? Can I make copies at no charge? How soon will the pictures arrive to my address? How good is the quality of the pictures? Does the pictures come with the donor number with it? Do you any samples that I can see besides the donors of the month club.

Comments

• Options
    Hi Baby -

All pictures ordered online are downloaded unless you specifically order a hard copy over the phone. There is a slight fee to have the photo mailed to you. Once you have the photo it is yours to do with as you wish. We only ask that you do not publish it to protect the privacy of your donor. The downloaded photos are availale immediately. The mailed photos usually arrive in about 5 business days. Picture quality varies dependig on the original provided by the donor. Yes, the donor number is on the photo. You can go back and look at 6 month's of former Donors of the Month, so in total you can see close to 50 samples.

Regards,

Scott
    CCB