Options

Donor Sperm 14624 success???

Hi! We are just getting started on our fertility journey and ordered 6 ici vials from donor 14624. We aren't sure how New he is and his profile says no reported pregnancies. Has anyone used this donor? How long ago? Any success?

Comments

• Options
    We are also using 14624. Our first IUI attempt will be 25 Jan 17.
  • Options
    How cool! Good luck and let me know how it goes! If you would like my contact info I would be glad to share! My wife and I are both TTC at the same due to personal circumstances. We start iui next month!
  • Options
    If you call CCB customer service they can tell you when this donor was added to the catalog. May be too early for pregnancies if he was just added within the last six months or so. Good luck!
  • Options
    I actually did call to see how long and this donor was added not quite 4 months ago so that def could explain why there are no reports of pregnancy yet. We bought 6 vials but aren't even starting iui until February. Holding my wife and I both are able to conceive without any problems!
  • Options
    Our iui was today, so we are now entering our tww. If this one works, we're good. If not, I will need surgery to remove uterine fibroids before we try again ??
  • Options
    Good Luck! Hope you get your bfp! We start iui's in February and hoping everything goes smoothly.
  • Options
    Did they tell you what the sperm count was at with your iui? Just curious if this is a good batch :)
  • Options
    The count was 16 million... We bought the pre-washed vials.
  • Options
    That's great to hear!! Thank you and baby dust your way !
  • Options
    Hi there!! Any success with this donor yet? We bought 6 vials and are super excited.
  • Options
    Did you buy ici or iui vials? We bought 6 ici vials and had our first iui yesterday. Our clinic prefers to wash them there. We were concerned about the motility count as it was only 35% after wash and from all the stuff I've read it should be at least 50% to have much success. Sperm count after wash was 74 million so that was at least good. So no success yet, guess we will be waiting to see. My wife and I are both trying to conceive at the same time and our iui's are a little over a week apart so my iui will be around Feb 21st!
  • Options
    We got IUI vials. I'm sending all my positive thoughts to you and your wife!! I hope it works out exactly the way you hope it does. Our doctor also prefers to wash in office, but we elected to go prewashed. Keep me updated :)
  • Options
    I had my 11 day scan and had 3 follicles on my right side 17,20,22 and trigger Saturday night. I had iui today at 1030 and his counts were really good today! 60 million with 75 % motility... now the 2ww ugh
  • Options
    How exciting!! If you ever want to reach out donor14624@gmail.com is an email I set up to communicate with others using this donor. I know the 2ww will drive you crazy but I'm hoping you get that BFP!!
  • Options
    anybody has an update on reported pregnancies? My wife and I will be having IUI tomorrow afternoon.
  • Options
    My wife and I are both trying to conceive and she had her iui on 2/10 and will have blood work next week but looks like she has her bfp, first try! Hoping I'm as lucky as my wife! I had my iui on 2/20 and barely into my 2ww and I'm going crazy! His numbers were good though, we bought ici and our clinic washed them.
  • Options
    Any updated Kymom82?
  • Options
    Wishing you guys a BFP!!! and baby dust!
  • Options
    My wife did get a bfp!
  • Options
    Any update on this donor? I have my first IUI next month and would love to know his stats.
  • Options
    Any other success stories with this donor? We will have our first IUI in the next two weeks.
  • Options

My wife is almost 10 weeks pregnant and we used this donor. We did IVF. She is carrying my embryo. We have an appointment with our midwives on Tuesday! Wish us luck!! Any other pregnancies from this donor???

• Options
    baby_love_1baby_love_1 Posts: 1
    edited February 14, 2018 3:50PM

• Options

We had to wait a year to try again due to complications and need for surgery. We had our IUI on 2/14. We ended up having to use 2 vials because the first vial only had a 7 million count. We decided to use 2 vials for a total count on 17 million. (California Cryobank refunded us for the 7 million count vial). We got our bfp on 4 March and I am currently 9.5 weeks pregnant. Would love to get to know others with children from this donor!!

• Options

Just an update, We are 32 weeks pregnant and decided not to know the gender! we are due July 4th! How is everyone doing with this donor! We would love to get to know others who have children with this donor as well!

• Options

Hi ladies! I would love to connect with all of you some how. Any ideas? I am currently 6 weeks pregnant with donor 14624 :-) Sounds like we might have a group of children in close age range - how exciting!

• Options

Lifestory2018 we would love to connect! We have an 8 week old baby girl and would love to see the other stories from this donor! Email us cc.donor14624@gmail.com

Good luck with your pregnancy!

• Options

Hello!.. I’m about to be transferred with a 5 days embryo, using donor 14624. I’m super excited and interested in connecting as well.