Options

43, alone, scared, what am I thinking, IVF, I want my own baby. HELP

This is all so new to me. I've always been a great mom to my nieces, nephews,friends kids, everyones kids. I love kids. Lost my mom 2 years ago to cancer. I was fighting with her for 5 years and I forgot to be in a relationship and have a baby! Yes, I do want to be a mother. But I always thought I'd have a father for my child. I grew up without a dad in my life and I remember the hurt I felt. Am I doing the right thing? Can I protect my baby from that pain?
I've finished all the testing. Everything works fine. Now it's time to just do it.
?????? HELP

Comments

• Options
    Qweencori,

Hang in there, i totally understand what you're saying. I just turned 41 in Dec, i sit here and wonder if I'm doing the right. I know deep down that i am. I had my dad in my life, but not my mom.
    I never thought i would be 41, single again and no kids. My ex boyfriend left back in December, i wanted a baby with him, but he kept giving me false hope. I highly recommend join ccb friends on Facebook, they have helped me alot. I just had my second IUI, done today.
  • Options
    You are doing the right thing, if you are choosing to bring a child into the world that you will love and nurture. That's it. The fact that you are even questioning tells me that you are a mature and responsible person, who has a strong moral compass. JUST DO IT!!!!!!
    I didn't grow up with either of my parents, so I'm thrilled to be doing this at 40!
  • Options
    Go for it! 41-33 weeks pregnant