Options

Donor 13029

Hi, Is anyone considering or using Donor 13029? He does not have any pregnancies reported yet. I am skeptical of using a donor that doesn't have any pregnancies reported.

Comments

• Options
    Hi socimag, congratulations! I'm really considering using this donor, he has cute pictures and just seems like a great guy. It is hard to find a mexican donor that is tall.
  • Options
    Socimag,

Congratulations! Do you by chance have baby pictures for this donor? Would love to discuss with you. Trying to narrow down form a list of selected donors and 13209 is in my top ten.

Thank you!
  • Options
    Hi Socimag, how are you? We are going to use this donor in June. Is anyone else going to use this donor or currently pregnant?
  • Options
    Hi Socimag, did you end up having a boy or a girl? Hope all is well!

Anyone else using this donor? I am still considering using him.
  • Options
    Hi, I just used this donor. Is anyone else in the 2WW with this donor, or thinking about using him?
  • Options
    We used 13029 and yesterday was our 1st insemination. Last minute we decided to share the vial since we both on same cycle. We'll find out soon if either one of us or both get lucky!! She's been taking clomid and I have not.
  • Options
    Hi Lantau19, how did it go with the insemination? Best of luck to you!!
  • Options
    Hi Lantau19, did you end up using donor 13029? I would love to share pics, and email each other. My email address is jaailu@yahoo.com