Options

Has anyone used 13654?

We are currently 3 days into our 2ww and wondering if anyone has had any luck with Donor 13654.

Comments

• Options
    I am currently on day 8 of my tww with 13654 :)
  • Options
    Sooo no one answered but that iui ended in a BFN! I go again tomorrow for my second IUI using same donor but find it odd there are no other users using this donor? It says he has had pregnancies and is also all out of vials. Anyone else out there?
  • Options
    I've been debating on using this donor. How were his counts?
  • Options
    Counts have been good, the two vials I used so far were in the 50 millions. Going for 3rd iui in a couple weeks!
  • Options
    That's great! Good luck and lots of baby dust your way! I didn't end up choosing this donor, but I go this weekend for my 3rd IUI. :)
  • Options
    Good luck to you as well!! Baby dust your way! I will be going for my 3rd IUI in a couple of weeks and praying this is the one!
  • Options
    My partner and I purchased 5 vials of 13654 last Fall and plan to try this Fall with this donor! Excited! Please let us know if anyone gets a BFP. Good luck and we hope to meet you all in the sibling registry :)
  • Options
    We originally bought 4 vials and are about to use the 4th and final vial with this next iui which should take place in about a week or so. We did 3 iuis and got a BFN all 3 times unfortunately. Praying this 4th iui is the one! Baby dust to you this fall!
  • Options
    Wishing4baby - Did you get BFP yet? Please provide an update when you can!

Also, as mentioned before, we bought 5 vials…planning for my partner and I to be able to make 1/2 sibs…She has had endometriosis in the past but Drs say she can still have a child, but it may be a challenge. My question to you both is…Did you inseminate more than once at any Ovulation? We are considering doing it twice in one cycle but don't want to be wasteful considering our plans. I would love your input!
  • Options
    No BFP here yet unfortunately. I did 3 iuis with clomid and trigger but all ended with BFN and now am on my second round with femara but first cycle with 5mg of femara I didn't respond so my RE upped the dose to 7.5 and I am currently waiting to see of my ovaries produce any follicles, I will find out Tuesday the 3rd. If i do respond this time around I will go for my 4th iui with this same donor. I only did one iui each month didn't do back to back or anything. I have read some places that the percentage doesn't increase or anything from one iui a month or 2 but have also read that many REs do back to back iuis so. I guess it's a personal preference . :)
  • Options
    Currently in the 2ww for iui#4 with this 13654. I will choose a different donor is this iui doesn't take. At 9dpiui now and will test Thursday! Good luck to anyone else using this donor!
  • Options
    Thank you for the advice regarding back to back inseminations. Our Dr told me it doesn't increase the chances too much. I just jumped on her for the first time since June and ordered my vials to be shipped Tuesday! Please please update us on if your #4 worked! I personally am thrilled at the idea of our baby having sibs to connect with years from now.
  • Options
    my partner and i just purchased 3 vials of donor 13654. We are going tomorrow for our first doctors visit. Has anyone had only luck?
  • Options
    We've tried four times with 13654, but no luck. However, there were other timing issues with me and the OPK so we think there was only 1 real try with correct timing.
  • Options
    No positive here with us. Iui # 4 didn't work back in June so looking for an alternative donor at the moment! Good luck to everyone!
  • Options
    Thank you for the update and good luck to you! We are waiting for positive O any day now and will be trying for the first time with donor 13654…If anyone else out there is trying too, please share!
  • Options
    Hey everyone!
    My wife and I went to purchase more vials for 13654 and he is sold out! We now have one vial sitting at our hospital. We will be switching donors, so our future children can be blood related, since we both want to carry. We are not going to use our 1 vial of washed IUI and that is such a waste for anyone looking for more from this donor!!! Let me know if anyone is interested in purchasing this vial. It is currently at Fenway Health in Boston, MA and we are willing to split the shipping costs.
  • Options
    esj55 -

Hey there I am currently in a tww right now with a different donor. I used this donor 4 times with no luck but loved this donor! I was sad to see he was sold out. What are you looking at selling this vial for? Is it an IUI or an ICI vial? I was just curious as I am trying to stay positive during this tww I am currently in!
  • Options
    I'm selling my two IUI vials still stored at Cryobank. If interested, please let me know by providing me with your email or number where you can be reached.
    Thanks!
  • Options
    Well I thought maybe I would be interested but have had luck with my current donor so looks like I wont be needing it after all! Good luck to everyone :)
  • Options
    This is our 2nd try with this donor and I am getting pre-period symptoms :( We have just 3 more and were hoping to have enough samples so my partner can use the same donor in a few years. I am very concerned that we will soon be in the same boat so please check back if you haven't sold it by Spring 2015. (I would need washed IUI) Thanks!

Have any of you seen if this donor has had any success at all? His profile states he has but I now wonder if that means he simply got a girl pregnant in his own way??
  • Options
    Hello! I am considering trying this donor a few more times. I bought 5 of them and have 1 left. (first 4 were unsuccessful). If anyone still has vials and interested in selling them please email RMP312@gmail.com

Thanks!
  • Options
    I would absolutely LOVE to purchase the vials!!! Please contact me at wolfer77@gmail.com
  • Options
    Hi soon2bmama - are you still selling? I am very interested in purchasing! I tried last cycle with my last vial...no go :- REALLY want one more shot with this donor. Please reach out to me at wolfer77@gmail.com