Options

11947 vs 11937

I'm debating between donors 11947 and 11937. Does anyone have thoughts between the two -- good or bad? Seems like both have had success, but I can't stop flip-flopping between the two. This would be for my first IUI.

Comments

• Options
    That is so strange! Out of all the donors those are who I've narrowed it down to as well. I was leaning one way and now going another... I am a single Mom to be and this will be my first IUI in Aug. Now I just need to make a decision. Good luck to you!
  • Options
    Sounds like my story exactly! I was leaning more heavily towards one and in the last few days have done a complete 180 to the other!

Can I ask what swayed you to make the decision change from one to the other?
  • Options
    I have info on 11937 that i could email privately if either of you would like. I didn't use him, but he was one of my final 3 choices.
  • Options
    Hi all!

I'm 8 weeks pregnant with 11937. He has amazing numbers (according to my DR) I got pregnant on the first try with this donor after 3 other attempts with 11147. I took 100 mg Clomid and that was it!

Not sure if it helps, but good luck with either decision. :)
  • Options
    KC,

Which donor did you end up using? How is it going?