Options

Any reported pregnancies with donors #12138 and 5592

Hola , i am very interested in these donors but was wondering if theres had been any reported pregnancies and if so how many?
thanks,
M.

Comments

• Options
    Hi Mariamr -

If a donor has a reported pregnancy, it will appear on his individual donor page. If the pregnancy box is not checked, there has not yet been a reported pregnancy.

Both these donors have reported pregnancies. 12138 has less than 5 and 5592 has more than 5.

Regards,

Scott
    CCB
  • Options
    Hi Mariamr,

I am preganant with Donor 12138, but since we haven't heard the heartbeat (Aug. 2 appointment) I haven't yet reported... waiting to confirm viable pregnancy.

I am forty, did only one unmedicated IUI (July 2), and got pregnant. 12138 was my first choice, and I was concerned that he didn't have any reported pregnancies, but based on Scott's info and my experience -- no worries!

Good luck!
  • Options
    Hi drmchk,
    congratulations...my partner and i have decided on donor 12138 but i'll be doing my first IUI in august..would love to know the outcome so keep me posted..good luck and wish you a healthy pregnancy:)
  • Options
    I will keep you posted and good luck to you and your partner! It's exciting that there will be siblings for this baby. Luck and health to all of us!!!
  • Options
    My first donor choice is no longer available so I'm starting over in choosing for IUI #2. Does anyone have information they would be willing to share? He is one of my top 3 picks. My email is rsd1992@gmail.com.

I'm thrilled to hear there could be siblings.

Thank you in advance!
    Rachel
  • Options
    My partner and I are using 12138 in our IVF cycle. We should know the results early October.