Options

Any luck with this donor 11947 I am purchasing next week for my second IUI

Comments

• Options
    Yes! I haven't had a bloodtest at the doctor's yet (so haven't reported to CCB) but I had my first IUI with this donor on 18 December and on new years day I got my first positive HPT. I couldn't be happier - he seems like an awesome choice and apparently very fertile! ;)
  • Options
    Thats so great!! CONGRATS!! Do you happen to have his baby photo??
  • Options
    No, it wasn't available when I made my decision and bought the LP. I'd love to see it if anyone else has it. Thanks!
  • Options
    Lisa... give me your email I will send you baby photo. Also I wanted to ask you what was the format you used as far as fertility drugs, trigger shot and timing? Did you do back to back iui? Curious since you had success maybe something I can try in a few weeks when I go in for my second iui.

Ashley
  • Options
    Hi Ashley - someone else was gracious enough to send me the photo already, but thank you. He's a cutie too! :)

I did clomid days 3-10 (100 mg or whatever the units are) then 3 days of a double dose of FSH shots (one shot, but two vials of the powder in it). On the same day as the third FSH shot, I got my trigger shot (10 am on the Thursday). Then I did just one IUI on the Friday at 11:00 pm.

Happy to tell you anything else if you have other questions.

Best of luck!
    Lisa
  • Options
    Ok well Im going in on Wednesday for my base US and they will be upping my dosage of clomid this time, which I am happy about. So this will be my #2 IUI I will be getting it in about two weeks. I am excited. Gonna be a long 4 weeks from now tho :) Wish me luck anyone want to keep in touch during there iui process with donor 11947 than my email is ashley@c2cmediatv.com Good luck!! **baby dust**
  • Options
    I got pregnant with this donor but I miscarried in December. Thest showed that the baby had down's which is usually caused by maternal age (I am 38) so no reflection on the donor. I am going to try again but not sure if I wil use this donor again or not?
  • Options
    This donor is 1 of the 5 I have narrowed it down to! Ashley, would you be willing to email me his baby photo?

Kelly
  • Options
    Sure I can send you info, whats your email? I am actually going in tmrw at 4pm for my iui with this donor! Wish me luck!! :)

Ashley
  • Options
    Ashley,
    Hope everything went well with the IUI!!! Keep us posted!

My email is klatham22@gmail.com
  • Options
    Well I am 6dpiui ugh! I hate the wait!! Ill keep you posted tho as soon as I know something. thanks for the wishes!! :)