Options

I am back from a brief break

Hello all. I am back from a short break. Congrats Becky, bl and everyone else whom are pregnant and to those who just got their BFP. I have still been keeping up with you ladies. I just needed a break from my IUI and all the emotions that came with it. Anissa,Jamie, Melissaprestwood and many more, i am glad you are still here to give advice when we need it so. Well I am checking back in getting ready for IUI #2. I now know what to sort of expect. TTYL =)

Comments

• Options
    welcome back :)
  • Options
    Welcome back a_walton. I know very well how difficult it is to control those emotions and go from month to month. I hope this is the month for you! When do you think #2 will be? I will say a prayer for you. Keep the faith and one of these days it will happen!
  • Options
    Welcome back a_walton. Definitely keep the faith. It will happen. Let us know what you are up to.
  • Options
    Cycle 2 starts any day now. I have faith that my time will come. In my mind, I knew it will take 2-3 iui's, but my body and my emotions did not comprehend that. LOL I am good though. I am ready.