Options

Any success with 14597?

Wondering if anybody has used donor 14597? Success? Sperm counts!? Any imput would be great.

Comments

• Options
    I had IVF with this donor, 3 frozen embryos but I haven't transfer yet. I'm wondering if anybody had a positive pregnancy with this donor.
  • Options
    Hello:

YEs i had a IUI and now Iam 9 weeks pregnant. I dont remember the exact number i think it was 60 millions or something like that. Doctor said it was very good.
  • Options
    Awesome!! Congratulations!!
    How many insemination did u have?
    I'm looking for an extra vial of this donor 14597.
    Anybody? I will pay for it.
    Thank you
  • Options
    Hello!

I am doing an IUI with this donor today. Fingers crossed for beginners luck :)

Congratulations IPF!
  • Options
    ???????????? finger Cross!!. Good luck!!
    Let us know
  • Options
    I'm sorry The message that has ??? Supposed to be a emoji that I'm praying for you Pack Fan to workout..
    Good luck . It will work
  • Options
    Thank you, CBBG! I'll be sure to come back to this board in a few weeks :) Do you have a date planned for your transfer?
  • Options
    IUI with this donor and I am now 4 weeks pregnant. 16 million sperm count. Doctor also said it was very good. Best of luck.
  • Options
    Congratulations RB12! I wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy!

Your numbers were a lot better than mine.... mine was only about 8 million. Fingers crossed there was at least one good one in there :)
  • Options
    Congratulations to all of you!! That is pregnant and good luck for all of us trying.
    I'm need one extra vial of this donor 14597.
    I'm Oneg just like the donor and I have the antibodies:-(((
    He is the only donor the same colors as my husband that is O Neg.
    I will pay for it
    Thank you
  • Options
    Pack Fun . I do not have a date to transfer yet. I'm trying to bank some . I'm old and they were frozen day 3. Very small chance to work. I need more of this donor since he is O neg.
    How many insemination did you have with IUI?
  • Options
    CBBG- This is my first IUI with donor 14597.

Is this guy no longer donating anymore? I know his vials went fast. When my husband and I were selecting a donor, this guy had 24+ on a Thursday. By Monday he only had 17 left and Wednesday when I ordered, he only had 9. I kind of regret not purchasing more than what I did, but we can only afford so much. I probably won't be able to help you with a vial but I hope someone else can!
  • Options
    RB12 - if you have any extra vial of this donor that you are not going to use it. I can buy from you full price.
    Thank you
  • Options
    CBBG - We are still deciding whether to save one. I will let you know if we decide don't need it. Question though, are you able to ship from clinics? Ours are being stored at our clinic not at the Cryobank.
  • Options
    RB12- this is a good question.
    I think so, but I'm not sure.
    I just transfer 2 embryos yesterday . I'm doing IVF. I hope they stick! And I can give good news for all of you.
    I'm California.
  • Options
    Good luck CBBG! I just got my blood work done yesterday and currently 4 weeks pregnant with this donor.
  • Options
    We just found out at 7.5 weeks lost the pregnancy :( best of luck to everyone else.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry to hear this RB12 :(
  • Options
    I'm sorry RB 12. :-(
    Try again.
  • Options
    I did IVF . Im 9 wks pregnant with this donor!!! miracle baby
  • Options
    Just thought I would check in and see how everyone's pregnancies are progressing? We will use the same donor for an IVF cycle soon.
  • Options
    Wanted to check in and see how everyone's pregnancies are progressing? We will use this donor again for an IVF cycle. Our RE is a little hesitant after the loss and no live births recorded.
  • Options
    My IVF did work!! 14 wks pregnant with this donor. Cvs test done. All normal.
    Good luck for all of you!!
  • Options
    I'm 22wks pregnant with this donor
  • Options

Does anyone have any of this donors vials available? I am happy to pay full price for them! Thanks in advance and here's hoping you have a wonderful 2018!

• Options

Just wanted to check in with everyone! I’m holding my sweet little baby as I type this. I hope all is well!

• Options

Hi All! Please don't forget to report your pregnancies and births. It's important for us to have this information on file.

It only takes a moment to complete our online form: https://cryobank.com/services/post-conception-services/report-pregnancy/

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank

• Options

We had twins July 2017! Two girls, IVF first try. We didn’t have any vials left as we only purchased one, that was all that was left.