Options

SEEKING INFO ON DONOR 13230

how many pregnancies and births? i got preg with this donor in jan, mc at 7 weeks. just had my 6th IUI, in 2ww. curious if any births have been reported?

Comments

• Options
    Hi NYC -

I'm sorry for your loss, hopefully in a few days you'll have some good news to report.

We can share if a donor has more or less than 5 reported pregnancies and if a donor has reported births.

Donor 13230 currently has less than 5 reported pregnancies. He does have reported births.

We're sending baby dust your way!

Best of luck,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options
    This donor has a lot of miscarriages. I speak from personal experiences. Makes you wonder if it is something with his chromosomes...
  • Options
    Hi Cor –

All CCB donors undergo routine genetic screening as part of the qualification process to evaluate the risk for birth defects, miscarriage, and other medical issues in offspring. Any donor with a positive test is not eligible to participate in CCB’s donor program. These tests reduce the risk for medical issues in the donors’ offspring but cannot completely eliminate the risks.

The information that you provided about miscarriages for Donor 13230 is not consistent with our records. If you haven’t done so already, we highly encourage our clients to report pregnancies, miscarriages, and births. (This can be done by a quick phone call or by completing an online form: http://cryobank.com/Services/Post-Conception-Services/Report-Pregnancy/)

Our CCB Genetics Department actively tracks and investigates medical issues reported in pregnancies and offspring from our donors. Currently, there is no sufficient evidence to suggest an increased risk for miscarriage or other medical issues in pregnancies from Donor 13230.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to speak with one of our Genetic Counselors at 877-743-6384. We’re here to help you through this process!

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB